[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had regular sex for 2 weeks with a very good female friend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1277813708145.jpg (62KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277813708145.jpg
62KB, 720x480px
I had regular sex for 2 weeks with a very good female friend, lets call her Jennifer, but we stopped and promised to keep it a secret and never do it again for reasons.

Would Jennifer be mad if I would have sex with her best female friend Stacy?
Stacy is also a very good friend of mine, we all see each other quite often.

For the record,
Stacy doesn't know that me and Jennifer had sex.
>>
>>18659188
I mean, you and Jennifer weren't exclusive to any extent from what I understand, which means she would really have no right to be upset about it.

However, considering you're all three close to each other, it could potentially cause some drama down the road.
>>
File: don-draper.jpg (130KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.jpg
130KB, 1260x840px
Does it really matter?
>>
>>18659188
If you make the same agreement with Stacey to keep her mouth shut and you Stacey and Jennifer never talk but that is not reality. One of you will talk and it will blow the fuck up. Fuck all the girls you want but fuck girls that do not know each other.
>>
>>18659188
Did you give Jennifer orgasms? I mean real orgasms, where her vagina squeezes your dick like a tube of toothpaste.

If so, then her friends are off limits if you want to keep her as a friend. If not, game on.

Fair warning: the two girls will talk about your dick. If you have a small one, news like that gets out.
>>
OP here
>>18659194
>you and Jennifer weren't exclusive to any extent from what I understand, which means she would really have no right to be upset about it.
that is correct

>considering you're all three close to each other, it could potentially cause some drama down the road.
that is what worries me the most, I want to stay good friends with both of them

>>18659199
well said

>>18659207
>If you make the same agreement with Stacey to keep her mouth shut and you Stacey and Jennifer never talk but that is not reality
Well Jennifer will keep her mouth shut for sure.
Question is will stacey do the same?
Another question, what happens if they find out that I gave them both a good dicking?
Maybe just not make it a secret with Stacy then?

>>18659217
>Did you give Jennifer orgasms? I mean real orgasms, where her vagina squeezes your dick like a tube of toothpaste.
Well yea, I gave her legshaking orgasms. I'm sure she can't complain about the sex we had.

>If so, then her friends are off limits if you want to keep her as a friend. If not, game on.
Why? I mean we agreed to stop and not let it happen again. I'm not hers.

>Fair warning: the two girls will talk about your dick. If you have a small one, news like that gets out.
My dick is actually bigger than average, and I know girls like to talk about it. But Jennifer keeps her mouth shut, she won't talk because she doesn't like the feeling of our friends knowing we had something while we still meet up regulary as friends.
>>
Do girls generally have a problem when a guy she fucked, also fucks her friend?
Even if it was officially just about sex , no love involved and it ended well for both?
>>
>>18659188
>>18659217
>real orgasms

Vaginal orgasms are as real as the ones from the clitoris. Also, just because some bitch pulled some Kegels on your ass doesn't mean she didn't fake it, you autismo.
>>
>>18659237
>Another question, what happens if they find out that I gave them both a good dicking?
Don't know because I don't know Stacey or Jennifer. Had two close friends kinda fighting over me and they brazenly came to my house drunk one night and both got in bed with me but that isn't the normal way women handle shit like this.

Another time fucked one twin and tried to fuck the other but the first one blew everything the fuck up. Done the cousins thing and got away with it but I rarely saw the cousin and also didn't really care if I lost the friendship.

Unless you just love the drama or really want Stacey for more its not worth it. I get fucking multiple women but for me at least it works better for them to not be associated particularly since you have a big dick. You know and I know women cannot keep that secret. They have to boast at some point.
>>
>>18659237
You realize you could maybe get a threesum right?
>>
>>18659271
>Had two close friends kinda fighting over me and they brazenly came to my house drunk one night and both got in bed with me but that isn't the normal way women handle shit like this.
How did it work out? Are you still cool with them both? Did you still hang out afterwards?

>Another time fucked one twin and tried to fuck the other but the first one blew everything the fuck up.
Well thats a tricky one, they're twins afterall.

>since you have a big dick. You know and I know women cannot keep that secret. They have to boast at some point.
I'm kinda afraid of that too, even though got to say she done well till this point not letting anything get out.

The question is more , would Jennifer be angry?
Would Stacey be angry?
Or would they just laugh at it and call me a sneaky douchebag?

>>18659282
Not sure, Jennifer doesn't like to share in the bed.
>>
>>18659297
With the two friends I fucked one while the other lay there crying, then I fucked her but no it didn't work out. They sobered up and I was the dickhead.

As cool as you think Jennifer is she'll be pissed when she finds out and will tell Stacey and Stacey will be really pissed.
>>
>>18659297

I think she already told which is why other girl is interested now
>>
>>18659354
Its possible, there is a competitive thing with girls but its one thing to have fucked one and the other wants to fuck and the aftermath if you fuck both. All bets are off then.
>>
>>18659323
That doesn't sound too promising indeed.

>As cool as you think Jennifer is she'll be pissed when she finds out and will tell Stacey and Stacey will be really pissed.
That's what I'm afraid of and then the friendship won't be there anymore.
Maybe just ask Jennifer for permission regarding Stacey? Could be too much, but probably better than a suprise.

>>18659354
>>18659359
No, I don't think so.
Me and Jennifer are super paranoid about this and notify each other immediatly about anything that could point in this direction.
She wants to keep this a secret because, my guess, she'd come off as a slut since she already "slipped" onto another friend of mine with a drunken ONS.
She would tell me.

>but its one thing to have fucked one and the other wants to fuck and the aftermath if you fuck both. All bets are off then.

shees, fuck your best female friends one after another and then fuck them both?
I have absolutely no fucking idea where this would lead to.
>>
Tell Stacy you've fucked Jennifer. That way it will be less likely for S to confess to J that you two had sex bc she'll know J could blame it all on her like "bitch you knew we had a thing and you still fucked him you bitch"
>>
I did this. But then I dated one and the other got sad and ruined everything. Now I don't talk to either.
>>
>>18659188
We all know deep down you want to fuck her.. Why don't you go for it, instead of searching for a good excuse here..
>>
>>18659439
My prognosis actually is that it will come out either way because they're best friends and girls like to talk about good sex and big dicks.
But I get your point, it's a risky way though.

>>18659442
Another example where it failed.
So the problem was that feelings got involved.
With the first one when you began, did you tell each other it was strictly just a fuckbuddy thing and nothing more?

>>18659480
Yes, yes ofc I want to, my dick tells me.
But is it always good to listen to your dick?
Your primal instincts?
I'm not sure.
>>
>>18659188
What were the reasons?
>>
>>18659511
Then don't it's that simple.. atleast you won't have to deal with any drama that may arise out of this. :)
>>
>>18659511
>did you tell each other it was strictly just a fuckbuddy thing and nothing more?

Yup. Started out as nudes then fucking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.