[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been through quite the psychological journey here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1295.jpg (164KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
164KB, 608x608px
I've been through quite the psychological journey here, and I can't take this anymore. I need help.

There is this girl that I met two years back during my sophomore year of high school. We were very close to each other, we shared memes all the time, spent late nights texting each other, and went to how many football games we could. She was the one for me. I know it may seem too late to feel love for the first time, but she was literally the first person I've ever loved, so I did not know what to do then. She gave me a shit ton of hints, as in watching movies at her house, putting her head on my shoulder, wearing my hoodies, etc. But for how fucking stupid I am, I felt I was trapped. I felt that she was the most precious thing in my life, and I did not want to skrew things up and have her to go away. Months later, I think she felt I was not into her in that sort of way, and she went with some other guy.

Fast forward two years. She broke up with two guys, including the one previously mentioned, and I believe she is with somebody else. We haven't talked to each other in two years. We don't hate each other of course, but we share brief awkward stares sometimes in the hallways. Through her breakups, she created new Facebook accounts, and she always friends me. I try to move on, and see her only as a friend, but I start hurting again soon after, and I secretly remove her from my friends list to censor the feeling away from me. I'm afraid that she might of caught on to this, and think that I hate her.

It's my senior year now, and I really want to express my feelings, but I don't want to be selfish. She is probably in a relationship, and I don't want to affect it in any way for my own cause. I don't want to part ways with her without saying anything for closure, either. I need some help. Please.

Help.
>>
Making a bump. Sorry.
>>
>>18658953

Just be an adult and tell her how you feel, if she doesn't feel the same way you need to move past this, there's so many other women out there and probably plenty better than her.

There is no point in lingering on the past, it hurts but people don't linger on things like you do, hell, I still do it too, but the past stays in the past, think about where you two stand currently, what's there to be ventured?

Be honest and don't beg, if she's with someone than see yourself out of her life and start enjoying yourself.
>>
>>18658953
you are one stupid fucker. she obviously likes you. thats why she always kept you in her friends circle even though you didn't talk for two years. just go up to her and say how you feel. it shouldn't be awkward because you were already friends with her.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.