[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is a virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1349685179837.jpg (132KB, 634x811px) Image search: [Google]
1349685179837.jpg
132KB, 634x811px
I started dating one girl and she told me she is virgin. I know her for years, and we just realized we like each other and want to give it a shot. That's why I'm nervous about this, i had few longterm gf so i know how sex works but I have never been with a virgin.

Is there are way to make it less painful for her, best position to do it? Any tips will be good, maybe I'm overthinking this but I just want it to be nice experience for her.

I know she is ready and wants to do it, so its just matter of time.
>>
>>18658670
>Is there are way to make it less painful for her
FOREPLAY, FOREPLAY, FOREPLAY! If her panties aren't damp when you take them off of her, you need MORE FOREPLAY. It'll make sure she's good and wet and that her vagina is properly arrayed to receive your dick.

>best position to do it?
Pick a position that lets her take control. Do cowgirl. Tell her to take it slow and let her take the whole thing at her own speed. Ideally, once you've penetrated all the way the first time, that's all the hurt she'll end up experiencing and the rest will be enjoyment.

>Any tips will be good
It's going to be awkward and uncomfortable no matter how well you both do. Everybody's first time sucks. Just take it slow and have fun, don't make a big deal if it doesn't go just the way you think it should, and whatever you do DON'T MAKE HER FEEL SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT BEING A VIRGIN.
>>
>>18658756
I really like foreplay so that's not a problem.

This may sound like a stupid question, am i going to fell something when penetrating her for first time? Like there is something on the way?
>>
>>18658670
Marry her anon.
>>
>>18658822
No, her hymen probably broke when she was a kid, it won't be any different than normal and it SHOULDN'T bleed if she is properly lubricated; if she is bleeding you did something wrong
>>
>>18658844
I thought that's normal, because most of girls i know said that their first time was painful, some even had to stop because they couldn't take it.
>>
>>18658866
The guys they were with weren't knowledgeable about sex
>>
>>18658866
When the first time is painful it is because the girl isn't properly relaxed and/or the guy rush through foreplay to get it over with. Vaginas are made to take a dick, she shouldn't hurt as long as she's not stressed and properly aroused.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.