[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING NEED HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: after shower thicc.jpg (71KB, 463x633px) Image search: [Google]
after shower thicc.jpg
71KB, 463x633px
My roommate is freaking out, he just had an edible and is tripping balls and crying and screaming.
Is he gonna be alright?
>>
>>18658659
You need to call the cops right now. There's a good chance he OD'd and is at risk of having a minor stroke.
>>
>>18658683
>advising OP to call the cops on himself
>thinks you can actually OD on weed
Shiggy, this just some moralfag dipshit who wants you to fuck yourself over OP
>>
>>18658687
agreeing with the shitberg.
if anything, call a medical hotline.
>>
They'll be fine in an hour or two. Weed metabolizes pretty quickly. They might be having a really shitty time, but theres no need to call 911 since he's not in danger of ODing. Just take him/her to their bed with a trash can in case they throw up and keep em hydrated. Beyond that there's really nothing else you can do except wait it out.
>>
Yeah, he'll be fine. He won't have a stroke. If he lets you touch him check his heart rate, it's probably through the roof. If he's healthy tachycardia isn't a real issue but do try to calm him down.

One time I ripped a bong three times in fifteen seconds and had a similar experience. Unfortunately edibles will last much longer. Keep us posted.
>>
File: hnnnnng.jpg (14KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.jpg
14KB, 378x301px
>>18658659

>That picture
>>
He was shaking but he calmed down
Now we're trying to get his mind to focus
>>
Give him a blanky and couch, fire up some funny movies
>>
Get ya boy some water. He might be dehydrated and not thinking straight. Put on some nice music like Tycho and don't panic. If he sees you're cool for long enough he'll start to come back to reality and be chill again.
>>
Update:Thanks guys we got him to chill out, and he's sleeping now
>>
>>18658659
He smoked way too fucking much he just has to ride the wave. I got too high my second time and I was freaking out. I wasn't running around screaming or anything but I was fidgeting like crazy, shaking, super anxious and paranoid, it was horrible but pretty fun looking back on it. It was made even worse by the fact that I was in a car in public. If you're at home, just try to keep him relaxed and try to relieve that anxiety he might be having.
>>
>>18658906
He didn't smoke anon, actually read the post.
>>
>>18658683
fuck this poster.
>>
>>18658659
eat something with a lot of fat in it, like a milkshake
>>
>>18658659

Friends GF did this. Told her to eat 1/3 of a brownie if she must. She was always acting like a drunken fool turning up at 1am drunk acting like a teenager when she was 27. I think she ate 2 because I 'don't know what I'm talking about' and I had 'fucking loads' and that she's 'been there and got the t shirt' and 'ate edibles before in Amsterdam' etc.. usually mouthy drunk girl stuff.

Later she was lying on the bed saying she thinks she's gonna die and couldn't move...

She was fucking warned many times and since I can count I know she ate 2... So I left the doors open in the flat so she could hear us in the living room and started fitting stuff into our conversation like... It's a good job she only had 1/3 of a brownie. If she ate a whole one I'd call an ambulance but she'll be OK... Creaking the living room door slowly saying I think it's coming from the roof. You know if she ate a whole one it would last an entire day... It's impossible to sleep on them too... Started playing strange shit on the stereo etc... And breaking the conversation off into stuff about aliens... Guys have you ate any brownies, I'm sure I had 10 and there's only 8 left... She didn't eat 2 brownies did she... Oh she's done it before hasn't she, been to the t shirt and got the Amsterdam. Where could they have gone... I can't find them everywhere I've looked up the ladder and down the snake... Where could my brownies be... HAVE YOU CHECKED UNDER THE CEILING.... WHERE'S THAT?

Next morning she fessed up to thinking she ate 2 brownies and apologised. The look on her face...
>>
>>18658659

How do people have bad trips from weed brownies? On the way back from Amsterdam my friend and I finished off 1 and a half just (had 3 left and split em) before we left for Schipol airport. They kicked in on the flight and we had a nice comfy fuzzy trip on the plane and the taxi home.

Every time we've been we have smoked and eaten to the point of annihilation, but the worst people get is feeling sick or being sick (whitey-ing), or getting into a giggle fit / hysterical over a joke or something.

One of my friends even does mushrooms and has never had anything close to a bad trip to what OP describes.
>>
>>18660827
top zozz
>>
>>18660855
>How do people have bad trips from weed brownies?

See my post above...

Also it turns out during her Amsterdam trip when they ate the space cakes they ended up sitting at the same table for 3 hours and also her friend pee'd herself at the table.
>>
>>18660910

Hows it going BTW op... I expect to a report back on the nights events. Hope I've given you a few pointers.
>>
>>18658709
>Weed metabolizes pretty quickly
Depends on who you are. Psychotic reactions to drugs are a sign that you metabolize them slowly. That being said, "tripping balls and crying and screaming" is a potentially normal reaction to weed.

Otherwise solid advice though.
>>
CHANGE ENVIRONMENT

CHANGE ENVIRONMENT

Listen to me, in his state the mind gets caught up in the physical state around him. Change the lights, set something fun on TV (cater to his faggotry, or just put on some Planet Earth type shit or music with good visuals), get him some water. If he's super freaking out it's a pain in the ass but subtle things like lighting and background noise all has a serious impact.
>>
File: 89.jpg (266KB, 450x2200px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
266KB, 450x2200px
Will this shit work on edibles?
>>
>>18658659
>edible
lol. Yeah, he'll be fine. Just put on some music and talk with him until he calms down.
>>
>>18658659
I usually do harder drugs, so when I tried edibles I was expecting a chill time. They were too strong and I had all over body zaps like electric shock spasms, it was pretty freaky.

Then I was sat on the upstairs toilet and felt like I was switching between the upstairs toilet and downstairs one. Weirdest experience, from my perspective I was teleporting between the two.

Everyone else had passed out, which started to freak me a bit. The Thing that kept me from full on freak out was knowing that it would wear off soon.

I think having an experienced user awake, telling me "it's not uncommon and these things happen, just chill"would have calmed me down a lot.
>>
>>18662008
I also can't fall asleep until weed in any form leaves my system, not even with sleeping pills. Would love an explanation for what I experience if anyone has any insight.
>>
>>18659461
Weed is weed nigga you can get too high off of anything the reply still applies regardless of how he got high
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.