[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being petty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1492140152995.png (16KB, 429x411px) Image search: [Google]
1492140152995.png
16KB, 429x411px
Does this feel like something that's going to ruin everyone's trip, or me looking out for myself?

>Friend group of 10+ years is planning a trip together
>We never get to do this
>Our old friend M is having a hard time in life - he's constantly drunk, loud, mean to everyone, and is really sick due to the drinking, but won't slow down
>M has been raising someone else's kid with a bipolar girl that is ruining his life, he has lost every dime to his name, she insists they're not even a thing
>M also constantly talks shit to and about me, despite me trying to help him, and him saying he needs his friends' help
>Friend S says M would ruin the trip; we shouldn't invite him
>Everyone basically agrees (especially me)
>Tickets are bought, travel plans arranged, working on a nice hotel arrangement
>One guy has a crisis of conscience, insists we have to invite M, the group reluctantly agrees
>Now we have to accommodate the broke guy, S is going to stay with other friends, and I'm going to be stuck in a room for a long weekend with someone who hates me

I'm planning on telling them that if M comes, I'm out, and just paying for my ticket, which will burn the whole original plan of the trip. Is it petty for me to back out because I think some dude is just gonna be obnoxious and heckle me the whole time?
>>
>>18658504
Absolutely not. I've known a dude about as long, who is also a huge leech, who would also beg me for dinner and then talk shit about me. Fuck him.

We sound like we're about the same age. At this point, we've got to trim the fat, friend. Some of our friends just aren't cut out for real life. No man left behind only works if they at least TRY to keep up.
>>
Can you kick his ass?
>>
>>18658521
Thanks. I've gone out of my way after he said horrible shit to me, to drive him to meetings, invite him over to hang out when no one else would give him the time of day, and cover a couple of meals for him. But he brings up bad shit I did in high school, and it just doesn't make any sense, since I'm 30. He tries to insist to people that I'm worse off than he is, but I make triple his income, and I'm not living with my parents after losing my home.

>>18658539
Easily.
>>
>>18658563
>easily
Then just wait for the earliest excuse.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.