[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1494802998520.jpg (200KB, 900x822px) Image search: [Google]
1494802998520.jpg
200KB, 900x822px
How the fuck do I make friends, /adv/?
>homeschooled in a midwest corn field by grandparents till I was 9
>moved into urban rust belt 80% black shithole by abusive parents
>no extracurriculars but basketball and having people be racust
>very few friends
>end up at Midwestern college but fat, asocial, unhygienic and depressed
>drop out because of a serious death
>end up in rustbelt shithole
>date girl I hardly like because I was lonely and she'd been obsessed with me for years
>end up "in love" because I was dependant on her for any companionship and she had a 9/10 body and we got along well despite how fucked she is
>we dated 4 years then she dumps me for someone thousands of miles away who is insecure and controlling so she has "totally left us in the past" bc she loves him
>she barely interacts with me now (online she's strictly appropriate bc dude monitors everything but gets horny and flirty when we're together)
>zero friends
>6 years out of highschool
>live in ghetto shithole
>good job
>onlu person from high school still in thr area is ex girlfriend from those years turned lesbian
>visited hometown and saw my cousins involved in highschool everything
>extremely lonely and depressed
>still fat
>>
File: 1503625524075.jpg (138KB, 750x815px) Image search: [Google]
1503625524075.jpg
138KB, 750x815px
>>18658133
Sorry but can you tell me where to find more of these funny images? Pic related was posted her yesterday
>>
>>18658133
Generally its called getting out and finding people who like the same shit you do. Ask yourself what are you into and what stores/organizations cater to it.

Go to those places and talk to people. So long as you don;t sperg out it should be fine.
>>
>>18652473

A lot of people posted here (including me)
>>
>>18658149
Just around 4chan they pop up and end up in a "I would have become this without 4chan" folder.
>>18658152
It's hard for me, I'm not very good at approaching people. I'm extremely shy and quiet. Truthfully I hate every second of it. My home feels like a huge empty prison and going out only leads to false hope seeing groups of friends and happy couples. I just ask myself "how?". Of course I can be out hours and end up at square one. At home feeling like death itself is coming to pull me through the floor from loneliness. Sometimes wishing it would.
>>18658154
College is a lot easier.. at 24 years old working in IT it's hard to find a club of people. I'm not a woman or gay or black or a wigger. In fact I barely know how to communicate with other men, which doesn't help as most women think I just want to fuck. Some i do sure, but mostly I'd just like a friend
>>
I have that same space heater
>>
Don't know why you're moping over your ex when you admittedly "hardly liked" her and only dated because you were lonely and she was obsessed. Can't tell you how to make friends. I'm fuckign 32 and feel like I hardly have any. I generally get along well with the people I work with.. do your coworkers get together after work ever?

It's gonna be okay dude. You seem really torn up over the fact that you're "fat". You got money to join a gym? Great way to get in shape and meet people at the same time.
>>
>>18658503
>why mope
I mean dating and sleeping with someone and sharing experiences and going through the good and bad of life with someone makes them matter. Plus a little bit of weird codependency.
>coworkers
Yes but IT. They are all shut in gamers who are happy with that life or will probably quit soon.
>fat
I mean I am fat. 300lbs @ 6'3", im a big boy. It's part of my difficulty socializing. I know id be attractive if I lost weight, instead I'm fat and therefore ugly. Gyms are a catch 22 for me. I need to go to one to get in shape, but feel very uncomfortable exercising in public at this size. In my teens I got my weight down a bit and would run a couple miles every few days but that was years past
>>
Nobody?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.