[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repost - Shit situation with my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: zZXCTjy.jpg (69KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
zZXCTjy.jpg
69KB, 919x720px
Long Story short, I met this Girl at work a few months ago.
She was very nice and kind, and we started chatting.

I added her on Facebook to get advice for my job, how to do things better, faster, etc.

After a while we start talking and I start to develop emotions for her.

Little bit later I tell her, she tells me that she isn't ready for a relationship and that she isn't rejecting me.

After a while I hit a pretty bad depression and she asks what is up, so I tell her my situation and what not and I wanted to know how she really felt about me (I was losing trust in people at this stage of my depression.)

She said a few years ago at this thing I used to go to that she also went to, she found me unique, interesting, cute, and not like the other guys there.

Anyway fast forward to start of August.
She becomes really busy, and she stops talking to me, responding rather.
I couldn't hang out with her outside of work before because of how busy she was, so facebook was the only way of talking to her outside of work (btw at this stage I quit my Job, it was way too stressful and screwing me up in other factors)

So I started to get said, but then my paranoia strikes in and the situation started to look like the time my friend backstabbed me.
She stopped talking to me, she gets mad at me, she says she is my friend but doesn't act like it.

Same thing my friend did last year.

So I bring this up, she get's really upset.
The friendship kinda ends there for a bit.
Fast forward a week later I try to make it up to her, and she says she doesn't think the friendship is over and apologises for not talking to me a lot.

But then, it starts all over again.
She stops talking to me.

I get it, she is actually really busy, I know this.
But what am I supposed to do?
How can I be her friend if I can't even talk to her?

This is really fucking me up, and since I have feelings for her, it's making me feel even worse.

Sorry if that made no sense.

I just don't know what to do.
>>
if you have feelings for her still, save yourself the heartache and stop trying to talk to her, especially if she doesn't want a relationship. or, if you really value your friendship and can put aside your feelings, talk to her normally, don't bring up anything about a relationship. just have a normal conversation like with anyone else without being needy
>>
>>18658093
I mainly want to be her friend, thought I made it clear.

It's just hard to be her friend because she doesn't talk to me and I am scared to talk to her, cause I don't want her to be mad at me like she was before
>>
File: t3cFWlS.jpg (87KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
t3cFWlS.jpg
87KB, 600x764px
bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.