[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 4 years dumped me. It was even worse because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: a53[1].jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53[1].jpg
75KB, 737x758px
Girlfriend of 4 years dumped me. It was even worse because it was out of nowhere. I know it's not the end of the world but she was my first love. And now she's gone, and so's my will to live. I've just woken up from a drunken stupor and fuck me it hurts. I hate the world and it hates me.
>>
>>18657903
it gets better
>>
Same shit happened to me a couple weeks ago. I feel alright. Talk to your friends about it. I found the more I talked about it, even if I was just iterating over the same shit with different people, the less hopeless I felt. You might even enjoy being single once this initial shock wears off.
>>
She found someone better.
>>
>>18657903
It happens, and it sucks. Best thing I can recommend is try to get closure from your ex. In other words, get the information you deserve so that you have a clear understanding of where you and her stand. Currently you claim it was "out of nowhere" so find out where it came from. But don't be aggressive about it, trust me. Even a hint of bitterness and she won't tell you anything.
>>
>>18657962
>>18657903
And the reason you get closure, by the way, is to help you feel better over time and eventually get over her. It's much easier that way, instead of filling in the blanks yourself.
>>
>>18657911

This.
Very good advice
>>
OP here. I did get closure.
We talked for like 4 hours straight. She cried for the last two hours and in short we're very different people, she's catholic and believes in family, I'm atheist and hate kids but this was never a problem before. She said she had been thinking about it for a lot and even though she loves me she just doesn't think it can work out. I honestly acted a lot better than I thought. I kept it light and wished her the best of luck from the bottom of my heart, and we shared a long last hug as she was crying.

But it hurts so much now. It feels like a nightmare and I want to wake up. I want her back. I want her more than anything else at this moment.
>>
>out of nowwhere

yeah

that never happens. it just means you were too autistic to grasp the state of your own relationship before it was too late. learn your lesson.
>>
>>18657962
This
My ex kept saying that there wasn't nothing wrong with me and that it only were her fault
I had to contact her again to have a decent explanation (and I still don't have a full one)
I don't know what the hell is going on on that brain
Tfw still miss her
>>
>>18658660
You act like women aren't quick to dump a man over a disagreement. This by all accounts was a disagreement.

You're a gigantic faggot who likes to serve the pussy over doing the right thing. You'll end up more miserable than OP.

OP I'm divorced by my high school sweetheart after 10 years of marriage. Get this idea out of your head that women love you. They love their family. What you need to do is start loving yourself. No one else will. And for fucks sake don't give her anything you're not willing to part with.

I'd get you a drink. You look like you can use the moral boost of a good friend.
>>
>>18659741
I drank a beer with a friend last night, then another friend came over to my house at late night even though by then I was absolutely shitfaced on vodka so we barely talked and she let me go to sleep.
Tonight I'm getting another beer with another friend.
>>
>>18659754
Just don't go chasing down the demon in the bottle you hear me? The idea is to socialize again. Not to develop a dependacy.
>>
>>18659758
I learned that this morning. Woke up feeling like shit from both the vodka and the break up. Also I usually never puke from alcohol. It only happened once when I was a teenager and over did. I've drunk myself to sleep a lot of time but never puked, except yesterday. It was just way too much.
>>
>>18659761
Just socialize man. In any way you can. You'll go through some shit but the people you'll meet along the journey will change you for the better. She was your world only because you let her be. Your world is much more and has the potential to get better. You just have to understand that you get out what you put in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.