[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm becoming an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503079296057.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503079296057.png
30KB, 633x758px
I used to be able to be happy or cheerful, say funny stuff, ect. Now I get negativity from everyone. I don't think I'm an asshole, but everyone else seems to. I guess all the bad experiences and rejection affected me. Meeting someone for the first time I come off wrong. I'm just not the way I used to be. It's like I'm dead inside. I don't want to be like this.
>>
>>18657730

Go to therapy.
>>
>>18657735
But therapy is a meme to get my shekels.
>>
>>18657730
Provided enough intelligence, it's almost inevitable to get slightly bitter over time. That's normal.
And this will influence the way you'll treat people, however this is... well, bad.

My suggestion: find something that makes you happy and you don't mind talking about. It's really hard to be an arsehole when we talk about stuff we love.
>>
Same as >>18657764
No, therapy isn't a meme for cash. But it isn't a miraculous cure either, it'll only help if what's happening is due to traumas from the past.
>>
>>18657753

>But therapy is a meme to get my shekels.

Then continue to be miserable. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>18657775
>>18657771
I don't have money to pay for it anyway.
>>
>>18657753
It isn't a magical pills to cure you of course, but doesn't mean it's not providing you a way to solve your issues.

I get it that as time goes we'll become jaded and bitter to some aspect in life, unavoidable, but we could train to handle our reactions and feeling better when facing those.
>>
Pursue ego death.
>>
>>18657730
>I guess all the bad experiences and rejection affected me.
It's their fault you became like this. The human species is complete shit - every last one of them cunts. I say let the hate flow through you. Become one w/ it, and pursue happiness in machines/other hobbies. To hell with them for destroying you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.