[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys does a sore on the roof of my mouth mean that i have mouth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20170518_0006.png (368KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170518_0006.png
368KB, 720x403px
I'm freaking out
>>
Stop sucking dick so vigorously
>>
I get canker sores on the roof of my mouth all the time. Gargle with warm salt water and start brushing you're teeth with Sensodyne instead of Colgate.
>>
>>18657512
I don't suck dick. I recently quit smoking. I just noticed the sore because there's a burning sensation when my tongue hits that spot.
>>
>>18657516
Why sensodyne?
>>
>>18657509
It's prob just a bruise or mouth ulcer.

Bruises on the roof of your mouth feel very weird.
>>
>>18657584
It burns??? I just don't want to die
>>
>>18657607
You burnt your mouth you tard.

Any damage to the roof of your mouth feels weird as shit.
>>
>>18657521
Sensodyne is made without a chemical (forgot what it's called), that causes Canker sores.
>>
>>18657509
Sounds like you have health anxiety/hypochondriasis. I had/have that. If you don't treat it, you will fuck yourself up. (Long lasting anxiety can cause brain damage)

First, go see your doctor. Show him the thing. Do whatever he tells you and believe him/her because they are a literal trained professional. Secondly, if this is a habit of yours (thinking you have cancer, I have this exact same problem) mention it to your doctor, that you sometimes "freak out" over this stuff. They will likely recommend therapy and possibly give you a low/medium anti-anxiety prescription.

PS I have had plenty of shit like mouth sores, chest feelings, etc, that all turned out to be nothing. Don't spend your whole life/bank account getting tests and crazy shit over nothing.
>>
>>18657724
Anxiety is better than cancer amirite
>>
>>18657509
Brah, it's a little lesion or something, don't sweat it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.