[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I graduated high school in 2014, and proceeded to fail out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: o-GRADUATION-facebook[1].jpg (291KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GRADUATION-facebook[1].jpg
291KB, 2000x1000px
I graduated high school in 2014, and proceeded to fail out of one semester of college in the midwest. I then started community college, but my mental health issues (Depression and anxiety) tanked my grades and I hid this all from my parents. Soon I had been attending for 3 semesters but had nothing to show for it. Realizing I couldn't keep hiding this from my parents as my associates degree should have been completed after 2 years, I frantically applied to a large state school my friends go to as a freshman. I only sent in my High School transcripts, and completely omitted my other college attendance. I figured that if I didn't get in I would kill myself, as I had been planning to do for a few months. Somehow I got in. I wasn't expecting to get in, but i did. I signed up for freshman classes for Spring 2017, went to freshman orientation, and have successfully completed one semester at that school with a 3.6 GPA. I also have seen a therapist since December 2016 and have been taking medication, which is what I attribute my new academic success to. The problem I have now is this: what I did was incredibly against the rules. I now know you can't omit any academic history when applying to schools, and doing so is grounds for dismissal (at least from my school it is). No one knows that I did this. The school hasn't said anything either, but I'm afraid of a random check in the National Student Clearinghouse will reveal my fraud and kick me out. What do I do? Is there anything I can do? Do I come clean and beg for mercy? Do I just pretend nothing has happened until I get caught (or hopefully don't)? If it is relevant, I've never accepted federal aid from any college.
>>
>>18657353
Wait till you get caught
>>
>>18657353
Any check they would have done would have been completed during the admissions process- they don't do random checks of people who are already students to see if you went to a different school, think for a second how absurd that would be and what a huge waste of time and resources.

Relax.

Breathe.

Use your brain.
>>
>>18657407
enjoy your vitamin deficiencies from never eating fruits or vegetables

OP,
>>18657413
and congratulations on the completed semester.
>>
>>18657416
I eat lots of veggies every day and avocados are fruits. Enjoy your high blood sugar.
>>
>>18657413
>>18657413
Yeah, I guess I'm being paranoid. I just really, REALLY don't want to fuck this up. This is the first time in years I actually feel good. I think a lot of this comes from the fact that I didn't have anyone to talk to and it feels good to get this out somewhere.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.