[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women naturally more morbid than men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 234050.jpg (30KB, 450x573px) Image search: [Google]
234050.jpg
30KB, 450x573px
I have noticed a strange patterns with all the girls I date.

No matter how conventional they seem on the outside, they all have a secret obsession with gore. To the point of being concerning.

Is this normal for girls to think about in their inner self or am I a magnet for these types of girls?
>>
>>18657243
>Have no experience with the opposite sex

I have no clue.
I've got a lot of issues with being close to others.
>>
>>18657243
>am I a magnet for these types of girls?
It really is not uncommon for this to happen to people. Think of battered women who say, "Why is it that all the men I end up with keep being abusers?" Because the traits that they find attractive are often found in abusers.

Consider what "your type" is. Write it out, if need be. Now think about the girls who are NOT like that. Consider the girls who you have passed over for whatever reason. The ones that didn't really catch your attention, that didn't really keep a conversation going with you. Maybe try to get to know those girls better. You could surprise yourself.
>>
>>18657252
Thanks!

I'll give this a deep though
>>
File: 1501803794497.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501803794497.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>18657252
>Don't know what traits I find attractive in a mate
>Just want basic, conservative relationship
>>
>>18657260
You're welcome!

Personally, a cycle I've found that I've fallen into is dating people who are like my family; combinations of my mother, my father, and my brother. It really sucked when my exes were the worst parts of my family. Something I've done is try and think about what the best parts of my family are, and allow myself to gravitate towards people like that. It doesn't entirely solve the issue of recreating family dynamics, but at least it makes me recreate enjoyable family dynamics.
>>
>>18657273
>Just want basic, conservative relationship
Define that! Those are not universal truths. Figure out what you want. This exercise will also make you more capable of communicating your needs to future mates.
Since you struggle with figuring out "your type", that means you need to narrow in on this part
>Consider the girls who you have passed over for whatever reason. The ones that didn't really catch your attention, that didn't really keep a conversation going with you.

Perhaps you've been pursuing girls who make you feel safe and comfortable. What about the girls who intimidate you, who make you nervous? Or perhaps you've been doing the opposite: pursuing girls who excite you, and overlooking the plain and boring. Are there girls that you've passed over because you thought you never had a chance with her? Are there girls you've passed over because she didn't seem conservative enough?

Give unexpected pairings a try.
>>
>>18657243
You ever hear of rubbernecking?
When you have a traffic jam caused by people slowing down to see an accident? It can even be on the opposite side of highway, i fucking hate that shit. Takes me like 3 hours to get home from work when that happens.

To the point, everyone likes gore. Humans are like that. Its horrifying, exciting, peaks our curiosity, so on and so on.

Best selling sex novels usually involved incest or rape or abusive relationships or dark shit like that.

The readers generally arent really interested in that happening to them but crazy shit outside our normal lives and comfort zone is amusing to us.

Tl;dr. Dont worry.
>>
>>18657290
I guess you're right.
Might as well try it, but I don't believe traits are really all that relevant.
>>
>>18657303
Ill add. I work construction. I love gore threads. I can monitor for hours. I like watching car crashes too.

Once i saw a co worker lose his finger. We werent even friends. I had a mf panick attack.

Also i saw a pretty terrifying wreck irl. Total strangers. My heart fucking dropped in my chest, i was immediately terrified for the occupants, wondered if i should call the police, checked my dashcam (it was off. Go figure.) then the occupants both got out walking on two legs and witnesses pulled over so i drove the fuck out of there to get away from the situation. I was very bothered.

Id say im pretty normal.
>>
>>18657305
>I don't believe traits are really all that relevant.
Then don't think about traits at all and go purely on a behavioral aspect. Base it off of what you are doing on an individual case by case basis. When you see yourself passing over a girl, stop and ask yourself why. Reconsider girls when your knee jerk is to not pursue.
>>
>>18657314
I see shit like flipped over cars from people going too fast, and I'm only moderately interested.

I feel like I can handle gore IRL as a part of me is disconnected from the world, but I don't seek it out.

My eyes still go wide when I almost step in a dead raccoon, but when I walk past it for the 3rd time, I feel absolutely nothing as I know it's there.
>>
>>18657322
>3rd time

Thats also normal. Human brain chills out over repeated stimuli.

Also when i see wrecks its whatever. It was witnessing it first hand that was crazy.

Look whatever my point isnt what are you like. My point is that someone indulging in something fucked up at a distance is pretty normal, and doesnt reflect on their personality in anyway. The girls mentioned in the original post might scream and faint over a paper cut for all you know.
>>
>>18657322
>I feel like I can handle gore IRL as a part of me is disconnected from the world, but I don't seek it out.

That's how I feel too.

but I feel many girls I know actively seek it out
>>
>>18657243
>>18657303
>>18657314
>>18657322
I hate gore. I hate the gross feeling in my stomach when I see it. I hate the anxiety. I actively avoid it.
A lot of my friends feel similarly, male and female alike (I'm a girl if that's relevant). I think it has to do more with the company we keep.
>>
>>18657243

>Are women naturally more morbid than men?

No, you are a magnet for morbid women. You seriously couldn't figure that out for yourself?
>>
>>18657354
>the company we keep

Yep. Friend circles never represent the norm. Theyll have common quirks, and theyll be missing other common quirks.
>>
>>18657356
>you are a magnet for morbid women

I guess so, but I don't get why.

I am really pale, have dark hair and have a toned body maybe?
>>
>>18657243
My ex-gf back then always reprimand me when I cuss. But I was curious when she always want to lick my nipples or go into the bathroom to see me while peeing. Deep inside I knew she has a fetish of beeing peed upon but never done such.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.