[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The same song and dance... with a twist!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9718.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9718.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
I told my friend I had feelings for her and she didn't reciprocate. But, I found I was ok with this since she and I were very close already. So far everything is fine but, here's the kicker, she keeps coming back to it.

We're good friends so we talk about anything and everything but she frequently brings up unrequited love and how "Great it is that we continued beyond rejection." I really want to leave it in the ground, where it belongs. Can I get some help?
>>
You're getting played like a beta bitch. She relishes in your hopeless affection. It gives her an emotional power trip. Welcome to women.
>>
>>18657168
Hey woah how can that be? I don't give her any special attention.
>>
>>18657170
>I told my friend I had feelings for her and she didn't reciprocate.
>she keeps coming back to it.
>she frequently brings up unrequited love and how "Great it is that we continued beyond rejection."
This is how. She is getting off on this.
>>
>>18657186
I guess I get it but I don't 100% understand what she gains from it. That seems like a weird ego boost.
>>
>>18657168
>She relishes in your hopeless affection. It gives her an emotional power trip.
quoted for truth

>>18657165
you should have told her that you don't want to be friends anymore because its too hard to remain friends when you love her and she doesn't reciprocate. Then you completely cut off contact for a couple months and either she will change her mind or you move on.
>>
>>18657215
I did that and decided to stay friends because I had thought we could have our friendship drama-free. I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>18657205
That's exactly what it is. She perceives her self as more valuable of a person because someone wanted her and she said no, makes her feel like higher up in desirabilty.
>>
File: 1377250647602.jpg (41KB, 721x420px) Image search: [Google]
1377250647602.jpg
41KB, 721x420px
>>18657165

How about instead of asking a bunch of strangers to speculate about the hidden motivations of a girl we know nothing about you just talk to the girl herself? If you're as close as you claim to be I don't understand why this isn't a conversation you haven't brought to her in the first place. We know absolutely nothing about her. Anything we say is just pure conjecture. Talk to her you idiot.
>>
>>18657325

>She perceives her self as more valuable of a person because someone wanted her and she said no

Are you positive about this or are is it possible you are using this as an opportunity to project your assumptions about women onto a complete stranger?
>>
>>18657342
>>18657344
Ah, here comes the shitter.
>>
>>18657342
This is an advice board, I came here to get advice.
>>18657344
Well that Anon didn't use anything that sounds hateful or rude to describe her behavior so I think it might be valid.
>>18657379
Yep.
>>
>>18657344
Provide a better explanation for this behavior
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.