[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women talk back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0219.jpg (159KB, 1268x1209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
159KB, 1268x1209px
Why don't women talk back?
>>
>>18656944
>Why don't women talk back?

They don't seem to care about what you have to say.

Are you contacting them on dating sites?
>>
>>18656944
>"hey beautiful"

I want to punch you in the face.
>>
>>18656957
Yea they won't write me back. Why??
>>
>>18656989

If that image is you, then calling them "beautiful" is part of the problem. Also, asking a girl on a dating site if she is single is really dumb. Unless that's not a dating site. In which case asking if she is single is creepy and weird.
>>
>>18656999. <<<
Checkt and rekt
>>
>>18656999
Good advice. What about lowering my standards? How do I get attracted to fat girls?
>>
>>18656944
Low interest. Girls online get attention from more men than they have time to deal with so they won't even bother with anyone that fails to pique their interest right off the bat and the worst way of doing that is to send a boring message like "Hi/hey/hello" or "How are you today beautiful". You don't give a fuck about how their day is going and calling someone you don't know beautiful is really kinda cringey. You can get away with it if they're otherwise attracted to you but it hinders more than it helps.

What I've found that works as a generally unremarkable man, is to send a message that is humorous or asks a question she has to think about (preferably a humorous one). You can even bust their balls a bit like they're your little sister. When you're trying to get yourself on a woman's mind, it's always better to make her feel challenged than flattered. You ever told a racy joke or bantered a woman and got a "SHUT UP" and hit on the arm while she's laughing. That's the kinda of response that makes her feel interest. If she has to force out a "Thanks" because you wrote a poem about how beautiful she is, you're pretty much done. Women want to feel that THEIR man thinks they're beautiful but until you get to be their man they want you to be the walking incarnation of fun. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>18657021
You dont. Just try to quit being such a creepy faggot and have fun with it
>>
>>18657021
>What about lowering my standards? How do I get attracted to fat girls?

And see, even if they get past the bad introduction, when you start talking it's crap.

How about trying to meet people some other way for a change? Stop hiding behind a screen.
>>
Move on till you find the one. There is no one way.
>>
File: 1423065762427.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423065762427.png
487KB, 900x900px
Why is it bad to call a girl beautiful?!
>>
Don't listen to the people calling you "creepy" (a sexist insult towards men because it is made by women who are afraid of ugly males raping them), I think she doesn't reply because she finds you unattractive and an attractive male would be able to say anything he wants (even "Hey beautiful" which is "creepy", or "Hey, you bitch" which is sexist.)

Sorry.
>>
>>18656944
Because they are matching with almost every guy they swipe right on on Tinder alone.
They are drowning in decent convos from guys they are interested in, you're lucky that your message saying "HI :)" even made it to their inbox.
>>
>>18656989
Fb is not a dating site.

And if they don't respond, they're not interested. Move on
>>
>>18656944
coming from a female who gets these types of messages daily, we do not respond because you are either unattractive or just plain creepy.
If you want to start a conversation, stay away from the pet names and talk like a normal fucking person.
>>
File: IMG-20170825-WA0001.jpg (82KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170825-WA0001.jpg
82KB, 600x488px
They looked at your photo and just didn't like your physical appearance. Remember, what you say DOES NOT matter towards sexual attraction. See "chad says beta things"
>>
>>18657023
This is the kind of loser at life that is so desperate he can't even give proper advice. ignore these & the like
>>
File: 1389669410138.gif (454KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1389669410138.gif
454KB, 180x180px
>>18656944

I dunno, they talk back to me just fine. Maybe women don't like you.
>>
>>18657376
"Dunno, maybe they just dont like you"
OP is asking for advice and reasons and you come here just to brag and say "dunno" "maybe they dont like you"?
Do you realize how pedantic and stupid you sound? You've got to be a fucking burden burden to be around with
>>
Because you sound like a creep who keeps sending messages even when they're clearly not interested and anyone who uses "hey beautiful" is automatically seen as someone just looking for sex only.

If you get no reply after the first message just give up lol.
>>
>>18656944
Jesus Christ I have one of these emails in my stupid messenger app.

Might not be from you though.

Dude this shit is creepy. I'm not responding because I don't feel like getting murdered by some guy I started talking to on the internet. Maybe when I was a stupid teenager. And you can compliment all you want, it won't help.
>>
>>18657086
It's not that we don't like being called beautiful. It's when some strange guy who just randomly messaged out of nowhere calls you beautiful that it's not as appreciated. It's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>18657386

Calm down, son.
>>
>>18657022
He's better off being who he naturally is. If he calls girls beautiful so what? Yeah it's cringy but there might be that one girl that likes it.

If anything he should just think of girls like essays. If reading it back to yourself it doesn't sound right just crumple that shit and throw it away.

Girls have the most idiotic ass standards. And it CHANGES ALL THE TIME. Who gives a fuck about someone with no integrity?

And OP, don't ever give a girl anything you're not okay parting with or expect her to be with you forever. Women don't play by that honor shit you're playing by. Just focus on yourself. If the bitch wants to come along for the ride fine but fuck prostrating yourself. And like it or not you did. Deal with her running shit if you're starting like that. Never let her run your shit. You run it.
>>
>>18656944
You're not handsome, intelligent, etc. enough. In other words not worth their time. They know what your intentions are from the beginning and get this shit all the time. Unless you can come up with something more original than 'hey beautiful' they probably aren't going to reply.
>>
>>18658714
Fuck that trying to impress them shit. It's what gets men into problems to begin with.

If a bitch gets upset every time you say hi to her it's her fucking problem. OP doesn't need to prostrate himself like a bitch because some uptight whore wants a flaming clown in a bathing suit with flowers, a diamond dildo, under the quarter blood moon, facing the direction of allah to give her the fundamental equivalent of a greeting.

Jesus fucking Christ I'll never cave into that shit. I'd treat her like I treat myself and that's it. If you want to cater to the equivalent of a fucking child go ahead. But I'm not going to make myself miserable like that.
>>
>>18657373
Wtf did u fucking just say to me u fucking little piece of shit
>>
>>18657086
When you just walk up to somebody and call them by an adjective, it's depersonalizing. It comes off like you use the same greeting for anyone with a pussy. She has a name and a full profile, why not use it and start an actual conversation?
>>
>>18656944
this is pretty pathetic so that's probably why

however i do think that a lot of guys would give a girl a chance even if she's not very attractive. the opposite is almost never true
>>
>>18657386
welcome to the internet
>>
>>18656944
Because they know what's good for them.
>>
Because you're uninteresting and probably not very attractive.
>>
Hey guys I figured I might as well post in this thread since it's kinda the same thing.

>match with girl on tinder
>ask for number for date
>text her asking when she's free to hang
>tells me she's pretty busy the whole month saving up for a trip

She's still texting me though. Idk if she's trying to back out of this just being nice or if she's actually busy af.

You think if she wasn't into me she'd have cut me off by now?
>>
>>18656944
>How are you today beautiful
Too generic, especially if you're messaging someone you never met.

>>18660806
>busy the whole month
That's highly unlikely. And why would she even be on tinder if she's busy whole month? A lot of women will do anything to avoid directly telling you that they're not interested.
>>
>>18657993
>Dude this shit is creepy. I'm not responding because I don't feel like getting murdered by some guy I started talking to on the internet.

Kissless virgin here. Are women really this schizophrenic?
>>
>>18660087
This is good advice
>>
>>18660806
Shes stringing you along because she likes free attention from guys without having to fuck them. She will be messaging other guys as well and will stop as soon as she has a pool to pick from and chooses the best option.
>>
>>18660863
Only if you try contacting me through the internet with pet names. That alone is a huge red flag sorry. Try talking to girls like a normal fucking human being
>>
>>18659674

Yea seriously. It's like you have to continually come up with new ways JUST to get the attention of a girl forget the POSSIBILITY of getting a date and MAYBE she'll like you enough to have another one.

The process is way too fucking much. Women aren't fucking diamonds in the rough. I agree with you, I'll treat them how I'll treat myself.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.