[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you choose between two girls who both like you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 260x194px
I'm kind of caught in the middle
>>
>>18656907
FFM threesome, dumbass
>>
>>18656910
I'm looking to date one of them. I can obviously try to set that up after.
>>
>>18656907
I have had simmilar dilema. My anxiety caused me to over think things and worry about who was the best choice or who I would have a longer lasting relationship with. Just depends on what you want. Are you looking for a fun Fling or a long lasting relationship?
>>
>>18656907

You make the good ol pro/con list for each girl

Winner takes it all

If you chase two rabbits, you will loose them both
>>
Organize a bout of mud wrestling. Post video.
>>
>>18656928
Obiously drop the girl who used to like to drink right?
>>
Choose the one with more common interests and who seems the most chill.

(I'm afraid my crush might be going through the same thing right now so I'm hoping he ends up choosing me.)
>>
you don't choose, you see where it goes with each one, and whichever gets serious first is the one you have a serious thing with, and cheat on her with the other. when she finds out, and eventually breaks up with you, date the other girl.
>>
>>18656954
I'm not going to cheat on someone you shithead
>>
>>18656907
Soon as you choose one she'll cheat on you, if she isn't already fucking someone else. Guys need a back up bench too. Women always have one and men know it but live with that shit and if you have an issue they say its because you are jealous and insecure. Well flip that shit on a woman too.
>>
Choose whichever one you're more physically attracted to.
>>
>>18657062
Wrong answer dumbass.
>>
>>18657062
That's how you get cucked later.
>>
>>18657033
Who hurt you?
>>
>>18657084
Why is everyone here obsessed with getting cucked?
>>
>>18657138
Seen it all too often and why you should never cut all your women off.

If you cannot decide between women its not fair to the one you choose. If she's the one you know it so if you are on the fence I suggest you keep seeing both. The optimum number however is three since one will be coming and one going constantly. You should not tell any of them anything about the others or who they are, even if they know you are seeing other people.
>>
Spend time with both of them. Get a feel for both of them and pick the one you like more. However, keep in mind core your values and beliefs. If you initially like one girl more, but she's a crazy feminist, or she really wants kids while you don't the relationship probably won't work out. The other girl, though you might have less initial attraction to her, might be a better option if you share similar belief systems. Also don't be afraid to pick neither. You don't have to be with someone just because they like you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.