[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bois, my life has recently taken a turn for the worse and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: aristides.jpg (20KB, 299x219px) Image search: [Google]
aristides.jpg
20KB, 299x219px
Hey bois, my life has recently taken a turn for the worse and i've dropped out of college and am with a great deal of depression and shit. I have one female friend that contacts me frequently and i am becoming addictived to waiting for her texts and looking forward to nothing else in life. I constantly check my phone every five minutes and i feel like it's driving me insane. What do? - sorry if this is somewhat incoherent, im drunk as fuck rn Pic unrelated
>>
Recognize that you can't get dependent on her.

You need to work on yourself. What things interest you?
>>
>>18656723
I don't really know anymore. This current week i've even lost the motivation to play video games. I used to be into working out and stuff but I can;t see myself returning to that.
>>
>>18656727

>I used to be into working out and stuff but I can;t see myself returning to that

And why not?
>>
>>18656729
The only motivation to go outside for me is to buy booze, besides that im too tired or too lazy to accomplish anything in my day = working out included
>>
>>18656737

Ok the first thing you need to do is stop drinking, because that will only make things worse.

This is what I want you to do:

1. Before bed tonight, set your alarm for 6:30am
2. When alarm goes off, GET UP
3. Immediately before doing anything else go outside and go for a long walk.
4. Walk for no less than 40min
5. Go home, shower and eat a good breakfast.
6. Sit down and make a list of things you want to accomplish In life
7. Work toward those goals one at a time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.