[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin's crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: xTExHFO.jpg (119KB, 800x899px) Image search: [Google]
xTExHFO.jpg
119KB, 800x899px
So, my cousin always had a huge crush on me during our childhood, I also kinda liked her, but I always avoided thinking about it because of the age difference, so I decided to wait until we get older. She developed in a beautiful girl a few years later, and started to date a chad, but 2 years later they broke up.

I meet a girl in the same year my cousin started to date the chad, we've been dating, she's a pretty redhead girl (I always liked redheads) and I really like her, but she's kinda cold and has some really bad trust issues, because her previous boyfriends cheated on her (she always take my phone when she get the chance, and read my messages and shit).

Recently, my cousin started to send me messages, we've beeen talking to each other more often, and she always seen to be interested, and she's always so kind and I've been thinking about her, A LOT, but I have a girlfriend now (I know, it's fucked up).

I need some advices, anons, I like my girlfriend, she's beautiful but most of the times she's so cold, and I'm not sure if she likes me the way I like her, and in the other hand, there's my cousin, a girl that is capable of doing anything for me (my girlfriend is prettier than her btw).
>pic kinda related, my girlfriend is redhead, but more of a geek type
>>
Cousin...
>>
Break up with your girlfriend. It's fucking despicable what she's doing with you vis a vis her trust issues.

Do not explore these feelings of yours with your cousin. That shit don't fly in most western cultures. Your whole family will turn toxic on you both, irreparably.
>>
>>18656574
>So, my cousin had a huge crush on me

Let me stop you right there. Whatever it is you wrote, don't do it, you fucking hick.
>>
>>18656578
Yeah, I know... cousin.... but she really likes me.

>>18656585
I'm not a hick, but she's good looking, and is always trying to seduce. (I never tried anything)

>>18656583
That really makes me think... she always comment about her previous relationship and how she got cheated on.
>>
File: 478954574589748974.png (194KB, 504x372px) Image search: [Google]
478954574589748974.png
194KB, 504x372px
>>18656594
>I'm not a hick
Then stop trying to fuck your cousin Cletus
>>
>>18656574
Do it faggot, you know you want to, who gives a fuck what others think
>>
>>18657272
This desu. I would also like to add that your current GF has unhealthy trust issues that will eventually blow up in your face.
Dump her ass regardless on how you get on with your cousin.

Also fucking cousins is weirdly common, I would not do it but I don't have attractive cousins.
>>
If you don't care what people think of you, cousin. If you plan on keeping your friends and family and have them think you're normal, girlfriend.

Also sometimes we don't know what we have until we've lost it. Your girlfriend seems kind of weird to me with taking your phone and all, but she might be something in your life you're unaware of that your cousin may or may not fulfill.
>>
>>18656574
Drop the gf, no point in being together if there is no trust.

Fuck your cousin if you want, I don't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.