[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably a frequently asked question here but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3196.jpg (40KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.jpg
40KB, 580x432px
So i have this friend. And me and her are best friends. We met like 8 or 9 years ago through a mutual friend and i kinda been around her ever since but we werent good friends until after i started buying drugs from her bf at the time and hanging out with them. I went out to college to study psychology. And she told me it inspired her to also pursue psych. I watched her go through so many bad relationships. Somehow we will ended up graduating this same semester (from different schools) and shes been tellin me she wants me to go to grad school with her in florida. So here i am in my last semester and im doin everything 100 percent trying to graduate for her.

Long story short: i love her more than anything in this world but im afraid that if i tell her how i feel then it will dissolve her trust in me as her best friend. She just got out of a bad relationship so she's momentarily single but that could change this semester. Also i do not wanna hold this feeling in forever and then regret it when im old. Also theres a chance she likes me too but is not physically attracted to me yet (which is why i started lifting everyday since summer begsn). I figured id get hot this semester and tell her how i feel once i become irresistible, but that may never happen if i get thrown off my path by whatever might happen.

Im doing a terrible job at summarizing this but does anyone have advice?

I havent loved anyone the way i love her since my first love, like i got that wierd fuckin love where i dream about her all the time. Also its killed my drive to pursue other women
>>
>>18656538
t. cuck
>>
>>18656540
Except a cuck asks for this kind of bullshit
>>
>>18656538
>friends for 8 or 9 years
>friends
You can give it a try if you want to, but 8 years is a long long time. Is she never expressed any romantic interest in you but pursued other relationships, it's almost given that she simply perceives you as a friend only. The problem is that making any romantic moves on her will put your relationship in a difficult spot. If she denies you, there will be bad aftertaste. She will feel less comfortable around you and you will grow bitter because of the rejection. However harbouring unrequited love towards someone and covering it under the guise of friendship isn't fair for you or for her.
Maybe you just should distance yourself a bit and find a girlfriend? We know that she had boyfriends during your friendship, what about you? Were you with somebody?

>I figured id get hot this semester and tell her how i feel once i become irresistible

It doesn't work like that anon. Sure, if you are fit and well-groomed your chances grow significantly, but you might just not be her type and no matter how conventionally attractive you are, she won't feel sexual attraction.
>>
File: 1503336441388.jpg (44KB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
1503336441388.jpg
44KB, 540x593px
>>18656545
You've been depending on her for god know how long as her """best friend""", which makes you a nice little cuck.

Anyway,

1. Confess your feelings to her, be ready to suck it up when she rejects you and cut off contact with her, otherwise suffer indefinitely.

2. Keep on going like a good cuck and do all the favors she asks you to do.

3. Kill your self

Pick one and only one.

Also, it seems that you've built your happiness around one person, and that isn't you. Look into it.
>>
>>18656540
LMAO so much this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.