[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Constipation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gut1.jpg (18KB, 383x282px) Image search: [Google]
gut1.jpg
18KB, 383x282px
Anons, how do I get rid of it?
Should I add something to my diet?
Get a remedy?

My constitution is naturally dry or something, also my guts are bloated.

I havent been empty for a month
>>
>>18656482
Just drink 2 glasses of water every 2 hours. Do this daily and make it a habit. Constipation won't ever happen again.

Other benefits include, it helps you in losing weight by keeping you less hungry and less craving for snacks which are the most dangerous stuff that makes anyone fat, better moisturization for skin by making your face less in pimple count and overall your body will feel less dry and it makes you feel awake. You've had those situations where you feel like you wanna sleep backa gain when you have just woken up? Just drink a glass or two glasses of water and you immeditaely feel awake inside and outside. The reason is you dehydrate while you sleep so hydrating just after you have woken up is good at waking you up and also gives a better smother bowel moment, which I meant by was your morning shit session will be sooner and quicker.

Also, your digestion becomes a lot more better.

And eat healthy more often, if you think your diet is wrong because you haven't actually described how your diet is. But increasing your water intake can bring you awesome results in like a week. Good luck.
>>
>>18656685
water is good advice and a key part of being regular, but you need more fiber OP.

>1-2 servings of vegetables with every meal
>have fruit for snacks
>eat whole grains each day
reduce dry foods like cooked meat and fatty stuff for a bit. also if you need more immediate relief, eat a bowl of raisin bran and have a coffee the next morning. AVOID laxatives. use them only if the constipation is severe. if you over-use laxatives (i.e. every time you get constipated) you can cause chronic digestive problems.

fiber and proper hydration will make you pretty much never experience irregularity in your life, so long as are consistent. another benefit of eating fiber is that it helps in maintaining good cholesterol levels.

godspeed and good poops.
>>
>>18656685
Ok thx
>>
>>18656482
If you are in serious pain and you need something that'll clean you out no fucking around go to a health food store and buy some pills called cascara sagrada. Don't take them during the day or else you will be woken up in the middle of the night with the urge to shit. Take them before bed and don't plan on going anywhere the next day where you won't have fast access to a toilet.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.