[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a dick to everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aloe.jpg (116KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
aloe.jpg
116KB, 750x663px
How do I stop being a dick? I say awful things that make people cry or that just come to my mind because I get angry, when I say it I feel relief, I feel temporary relief when I go nuclear. Later I regret it though, which doesn't mean jack shit. I just feel like it's getting worse each year, burning bridges and pushing people who like me away from me. You could say that I am insufferable, is it some kind of autism? I don't want to read some kind of article like "10 steps how to stop being x" written by people who got enough of their own problems, now I realize that asking this board is not a best idea either but perhaps someone has similar problem and can share their input. And before you tell me to kill myself, I am too much of a coward for that.
>>
if you can't not be an asshole to people, then you might need to get psychological help.
>>
>>18656347
>I say hurtful things to others
>How so I stop being an asshole

Is it obvious yet or do you need further clarification?
Stop saying the things which make people think you're an asshole for saying.
There's no magic trick to do this just literally have some self control.
>>
Stop talking.
>>
>>18656347
There is no problem here. It'll get sorted out naturally very soon.

Keep being a dick to everyone. Eventually someone will be willing to straighten you out for it, probably a complete stranger who will then run away and you'll never see again, but he'll teach you a good lesson about running your mouth. Alternatively, stop fucking talking to people. You don't deserve it.

If nobody straightens you out with their hands, you'll be reduced to not talking to anyone anyways since everyone will leave you. This problem will sort itself out with a little time. No need for you to do anything.
>>
Well, the change will be forced once you're completely alone, unless your family or a friend just let you abuse them endlessly.
>>
i'm the same OP. ive taken to just lying in bed and not moving, and i'm STILL an angry motherfucker. I feel like i'm crazy, i never asked for this
>>
>>18656358
this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.