[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Anon the only group to help us expose corruption?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Coward front.jpg (146KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
Coward front.jpg
146KB, 300x297px
Im just posting it here because i have nowhere else.
I am a mother of a beautiful girl. She's wholly beautiful in the sense she is, in fact, beautiful inside and out.

Her father is a horrible man whose family is tied with drug dealers and Guerillas under the guise of a legitimate fruitful business washed through a country's free zone. They've bought every judge, even my lawyers (he bragged about it)

I fucked up guys. When he almost killed me his mother's pleadings were louder than my resolve to put him in jail, forcing him to go to therapy.
My kid is now coming home with black eyes, bruises in the shape of a hand, and refuses to talk about her dad's house. My baby is losing more and more of her light with every week she stays with him.

Courts are bought out so were lawyers and schools. I don't have a way of showing the illegal activity. Nor do they care about PI reports.
Please my baby and I need help. She's only 4.
Please is there anyone who can guide me?
>>
Seems like a pretty dangerous situation, i'd run the fuck away if possible.
The most important thing would be not leaving any traces.

Almost sounds like a pasta desu
>>
And yet you let him impregnate you
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 235x165px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 235x165px
I didn't want to be impregnated by him. But on the other hand i suppose I selfishly wanted to keep her to raise her well... It's hard to fight natural maternal instincts... :(
>>
take the kid and gtfo? what the fuck are you doing instead of just that? hurry the fuck up faggot
>>
File: ukYhvnZ_d.jpg (79KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
ukYhvnZ_d.jpg
79KB, 640x481px
I know it's seems simple but diplomatic ties arent something I can hide behind unfortunately.
You're right, I'm a fucking asshole faggot for not going to the police when he tried to kill me.
>>
File: 1435444797683.png (3KB, 162x146px) Image search: [Google]
1435444797683.png
3KB, 162x146px
You'll have to muster up a little agency and find a way out of the situation. It's a fight or flight scenario and you've the insight to recognize your own helplessness, which is promising. Realistically speaking a litigious approach isn't going to be viable, and if what you're saying about his criminal affiliations are true an 'extrajudicial' approach would only put you and your daughter in mortal danger.

Find a way to get out of the region or country and work toward that.
>>
>>18657543
Not sure of what you mean by diplomatic ties here but either way, i was suggesting to actually run away with your daughter to another country.
He sounds like the kind of man who could murder you if he comes home drunk after a bad day and dinner is cold, but even if he were to never do so he'll still probably ruin the lives of both, won't he?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.