[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people talk angry to you and then get pissed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Why the fuck do people talk angry to you and then get pissed off and act like you are an asshole for sticking up for yourself?

It's like wtf do you thinks gonna happen if you get rude and snappy to me?

I don't understand people and their stupid bullshit.
>>
>>18656208
People don't like to be challenged. There is nothing rational about it, it comes from that animal part of the brain.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
People are retarded. A lot of people get thrown off when you go suddenly "implosive" to "explosive".

I keep shit bottled up until it's worth making a stand and when I make a "stand" it's usually not in the method they expect. When people piss me off enough I just walk away and quit fucking with them. shouting and arguing is a waste of time and energy and gets nowhere so I don't do it.

I think when people get rude they expect you to listen and expect you to jump into the game of arguing back so they feel like there is at least a chance of them winning and getting their way for the sake of the conversation. Smart people don't do that shit. I know when a person is a waste of my time and trying to get them to think something is a waste of effort. They think what they think and they're going to stick to it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.