[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel terrible all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1495687510322.jpg (31KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495687510322.jpg
31KB, 401x401px
I know this is a first world problem and nothing can be done but I can't get over the fact my penis is 5 inches erect. I am always too shy to do more then kissing and even though I want to have sex again I'm to insecure. The last and first time I had sex the girl said I was small. This really left a dent in my ego.
>>
>>18655756
I have a 5 inch dick and I fucked a girl so hard once she came and squeezed my cock out of her pussy and just kept cumming continuously for 10 seconds or so. She looked like she was getting tased, it was fuckin' sweet.

My point is, size queens exist, and they'll always tell you you're small, but anything more than 4 inches or so is enough to please a woman if you know how to use your hands and mouth as well. You should be doing that anyway even if you're well endowed, there's no excuse for sucking at sex.

skill > size every time.
>>
>>18655761
How do I get better at sex then?
>>
>>18655756
it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean
>>
>>18655763
Practice and knowledge of basic biology

and pay attention to what she likes talk talk about it. Chicks lie, but you can tell when you are doing it right.
Also they all like slightly different action
>>
>>18655763
Practice. That's really all it is. You're not gonna be good till you've had sex a few times. However, what you lack in practice and knowledge you should make up for in eagerness.

Try everything to make your girl feel good. Touch everywhere with hands and mouth. Doesn't have to be all at once if you find some good bits, but half of foreplay is just touching things that aren't her vagina. Listen to how she responds and repeat things you get moans/groans/gasps/purrs/"more"s from. Every woman is different. Experimenting is the only way to find out what she really likes.

Be observant. Watch how she arcs her back or curls her digits when you do something she really likes, then keep going back to it. Mix it up while you're getting her close, but whenever she's ready to cum (you'll know if she doesn't tell you flat out) WHATEVER YOU DO, DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING WHEN SHE'S CLOSE. Same pressure, same speed, same motion. Women can be tricky to actually get off if you have no rhythm, it's KEY to maintain when she's about to blow. Don't speed up. Don't slow down. Don't change positions. MAINTAIN!!!
>>
>>18655756
I'm like 3.5 - 4" erect, you're not doing too terribly
Don't worry dude just learn your partner's turn-ons and how to eat a girl out if you're worried
>>
File: 1501508563261.jpg (75KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
1501508563261.jpg
75KB, 600x688px
>>18655761
>>18655784
>>18655878

Not OP, but in similar situation. When you guys say, 'just practice' and 'use your mouth', are you meaning with singular partners, or with casual fucks?

In other words, is it OK to eat a girl out if it's something like a one-night-stand? Isn't oral sex a serious STD risk?
>>
>>18656206
You can take the risk, you are less likely to pick up an STD from oral sex than from penetration. You can use a dental dam and condom if you want to be on the safe side, but most people typically either abstain from oral during a ONS or don't use protection. The barrier makes the experience less pleasant both for the giver and the receiver so there's that. No one will look at you funny for not diving down between the legs of a random girl. It's up to your preference.

Also completely agree that penis size is not that big a factor for sexual enjoyment. There's 10" dildos out there but a 10" dildo cannot talk dirty to you while covering your body with their hot skin. Virtually everything interesting in sex has to do with emotions and psychology, not with objective physical stimuli.
>>
>>18656226

Yeah that's the thing. I love the idea of casual sex, but with my small dick, I'd want or even need to eat girls out (which i REALLY love the idea of)-- but, I really don't want an incurable STD.

As far as I understand, people don't really use dental dams.

Curable STD's are no problem. Just have some inconvenience, pop a couple pills, and you're fine. But the incurable ones is like stepping on a landmine and getting fucked up forever.

I circumstantially can't have any sort of steady relationship, otherwise I'd just do that.

Ugh. I don't know what to do.

If it's not clear: I'm a virgin.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.