[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shady ass nigga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: B9wbRFRCIAADN0C.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B9wbRFRCIAADN0C.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
Just had a baby with my boyfriend and we all just moved in together finally. We've always had problems in his relationship over his ex girlfriend. I go on his laptop right now and look at his photos, there's a bunch of photos of his ex and him (kissing, fucking and just her straight up open ass and vagina) I'm feeling super disrespected and pissed cause I told him to delete them many times before. Ready to break his fuckin laptop for being stupid and shady.
BUT
Should I just take it upon myself and delete the photos?
>>
>>18655463
Post them here OP
>>
>>18655463

This is what happens when you fuck Chadvontae, bitch.

PAY. THE. TOLL.
>>
Well, I guess you'll get to find out first hand what it's like to be a single mother. Good luck!
>>
>>18655475

If she's reasonably attractive, I'd still date her, claim the child as my own, and she'd never have to worry about naked pictures of ex-girlfriends on a mobile telephone.

>but she won't date someone like me because i'm "boring", but she'll happily fuck another bitch's man, a man with the IQ of a gorilla and who doesn't give two fucks about her and will be out of her and her child's life within 3-6 months max. In fact, I bet he left those photos on his phone so she pushes him away, so it doesn't look like he's "running from his responsibilities". Make the "baby momma" looks crazy and he a gud boi who dindu nuffin
>>
>>18655489
My god you sound like a massive bitch.
This kind of shit is exactly why you are single.
>>
Leave the photos here, friend.
>>
I might just leave this thread open on his laptop (if it has good enough responses) along with the photos open so when he gets on it he can figure it out
>>
>>18655463
Tell him this is some immature bs, stay calm but explain to him that he is being disrespectful to you and that you want a better relationship then that. Explain that you want a solid commited relationship to raise your child him. If he's not willing to work twords that then he can get out and you'll take his ass for child support. I'm normally not one for girls doing that thing but if dude wants to fuck around with his ex and not even try to make it work with the girl he had a baby with then he's a dumb ass and a pos who dosen't give a crap about you or the kid.
>>
>>18655501
Post them here you dumb bitch, it will make his reaction even more hilarious.
Think about it: if you were in his position would you be more embarrassed that a bunch of strangers know that somebody held on to his ex's pictures somewhere in the world, or a bunch of random people actually seeing the pictures.
If he is computer savvy at all he will just get better at hiding them. If you post them here it will scare him and he will delete them promptly.
If not for that at least do it for the laughs.
>>
>>18655463
You have alot more problems then that girl.
>>
>>18655489
You think about this a lot don't you?
>>
>>18655463

Your boyfriend doesn't love/respect you.

And you have a baby with him.

And he will not change I can promise you that.

Good luck.
>>
>>18655489
who hurt you anon
>>
post the pics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.