[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wants open relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 54256789.png (108KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
54256789.png
108KB, 600x177px
My gf of one year wants an open relationship. I asked her if she wants to have sex with other people and she said "only if it's OK with you."

I told her I'd think about it, but really what I'm thinking about is whether or not to dump her. No I do not want an open relationship.

She obviously wants to fuck other people, right? So this in itself is reason enough to dump her, right? I mean her proposition of an open relationship completely destroyed my trust in her.

Anyone ever experience something like this?
>>
>>18655454
Ya dump her. You didn't sign up for an open relationship.
>>
Yeah, no.
Start packing.
>>
>>18655454
Yes, dump her.
She is probably just looking for permission to cuck you. If you say no she will probably do it behind your back if she isn't already.
>>
>>18655454
>She obviously wants to fuck other people, right?
Right.
>So this in itself is reason enough to dump her, right?
Absolutely.

She wants to see other guys. You want an exclusive relationship. The only option you have is ending the relationship. If you don't, she will go behind your back and get with someone else, or eventually dump you and get with someone else.

My ex wanted this. I was too stubborn and stupid to dump her. She led me on for months until she fucked some other dude. Don't make the same mistake.
>>
>>18655454
get cucked
>>
>>18655461
Damn, sorry to hear that anon and thanks for the warning. Gotta figure how to break it to the GF now...

>>18655458
>>18655459
>>18655460
Thanks for the affirmation anons, I know what I must do: Dump her or get cucked.
>>
>>18655479
No problem anon. Would hate to see a brother get fucked over.
Also you should get tested as well just to be safe. From what you tell me there is a great chance you are fine but it never hurts to be safe.
>>
>>18655454
Everyone wants to fuck other people

some people can handle an open relationship (which varies considerably)
many think they can, but cannot

Just because she asked you does not mean she is cheating on you or is going to cheat on you, but it is possible.
You need to talk to her and find out how important this really is, if it is super important to her then maybe you are not a great match.
>>
>>18655485
Yeah that's a good idea actually. Now that I know what kind of relationships she's after she could have easily been sleeping around. Sound advice.
>>
>>18655491
Dont listen to this fag.
He's probably the type who wears a man bun and sips his coffee with two hands on the mug while his girlfriend gets plowed by a 6 foot tall Daquan, smiling to himself at how progressive and enlightened he is.
Most people by nature are monogamous. Those who aren't have chemical imbalances in their brains and they need help.
>>
File: 1380785803449.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380785803449.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>18655454

>No I do not want an open relationship.

Then tell her no. What the fuck are you doing here talking about this with strangers on the internet? Get off of 4chan and talk to your girlfriend, numbnuts.
>>
>>18655491
Valid point, but now I will constantly worry about her cheating...

She really doesn't seem like the type and we have great chemistry but trust is now a huge issue that I don't think we can overcome...
>>
File: Screenshot_20.png (12KB, 440x106px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.png
12KB, 440x106px
>>18655504
hey hey ive got a manbun fuck you

i agree though
>>
>>18655507
It's not a valid point. Being attracted to other people in a relationship is one thing, wanting to actually fuck them is another entirely. Anyone who tells you that's normal in a relationship is a cuck or hasn't had a serious relationship.
>>
>>18655454

Yeah it's over.

I read a study on open relationships that said about 5% of couples attempt an open relationship. Among that 5% only 1 in 5 couples end up staying together.

For a very rare few, some couples can make open relationships work, but that shit is rare.

I don't want anyone else fucking my girl, and I'm pretty sure my girl loves my dick so much she wouldn't dream of fucking another guy. Thats how it should be.
>>
>>18655454
If you say no shes just going to cheat on you, and that would make you a cuck. If you say yes shes going to fuck other dudes and that would also make you a cuck.

The only reason she asked is because she wants to fuck other dudes, so give her what she really wants and break up.
>>
Leave her immediately. Even if you stay you'll still know that your girl is being plowed by someone else and their cum in your girl. Or their dick in the mouth you kiss. Dump her ass.
>>
Post results OP
>>
>>18655454
Open relationship is a soft dump t b h.
>>
>>18655454
>She obviously wants to fuck other people, right? So this in itself is reason enough to dump her, right?
yes, yes
>>
>>18655454
It's over
Only way to salvage is to immediately start looking for a new woman
>>
>>18655454
Why do men latch onto one girl and think she is the only piece of pussy for them on the planet?

I don't understand. To me any normal, rational human regardless of emotional and physical attachment could make a quick call on this one. She wants to fuck other men, she tells you, you don't want that so you end the relationship. Instead OP wants to be convinced (he almost is) he can manage his way through her having sex with other men as long as she comes home to him.

Men no longer have balls and its distressing.
>>
>>18655930

this

OP you should walk away
>>
>>18655454
Just by her asking you can be assured of several things:

>She wants to fuck other men
>She probably has someone specific in mind already
>She probably already fucked him and wants a way out of the guilt

Cut your losses.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.