[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning someone down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sound truck.png (8KB, 226x150px) Image search: [Google]
sound truck.png
8KB, 226x150px
Which would you prefer?
- Someone directly telling you they're not interested in you
- Someone who makes excuses not to meet and replies slower and slower until you get the message

Looking for girls' perspectives if possible.
>>
>>18655421
Tell em straight up. It's always better to be direct then alittle bitch.
>>
>>18655421

Straight up, nothing good comes from the second one.
>>
>>18655421
Straight up while stepping on my nuts please, master.
>>
>>18655421
Depends on how assertive the "hint" is.
"Sorry, I can't come, I have a date already that day" is a hint everyone is going to get (it is barely a hint anymore honestly). On the flipside simply answering his texts late is likely not going to cut it.
>>
>>18655421
I'd prefer the latter be done to me, seems less embarrassing.
>>
>>18655431
>>18655450
^this
>>18655452
^not sure
>>
I'm a dude and don't mind a hint
>>
>>18655421

I'm honestly surprised people legit would rather be ignored/made retards of rather than be told the truth upfront.

I'd be much more comfortable if any girl simply told me she wasn't into me. Of course you can be a huge bitch about it, but if you act like a normal fucking person the dude should get it just fine.
>>
>>18655563
You're stupid and wrong.
>>
>>18655593
kys avoidant faggot

I hate to be "that guy" but young people are passive-aggressive as fuck and it pisses me off
>>
>>18655597
I'm 31
>>
>>18655597
>>18655600
Guys calm down, there's no right answer. Different people want different things.
>>
Anyone else advocating for giving hints over directly telling them?
>>
>>18655421
Straight up. I do the same, I tell them directly because it's not right to lead someone on or make them feel like shit by ignoring them.
>>
>>18655421
First one.
Saves both of us time and energy.
>>
>>18655421
There's not much of a difference really. If you're being clear and persistent enough in your approach, she'll be clear enough with her response even when she's not being that direct
>>
Depends on when you do it. If you didn't say it the first time then waiting and being blunt on another occasional is the worst and is bound to cause an over dramatic scene.

Some people also can't make up their mind with what they want either
>>
>>18656177
You think so? Going on a second date and telling them you're not interested is the worst?
>>
>>18656177
>>18656312
>>
depends on the guy desu if hes the type who no matter how many hints he gets still has hope tell him straight up
if your feeling nice a guy with any self respect will appreciate having his ego spared with hints
>>
>>18655600
I'm 9 and what is this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.