[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how often are women approached by men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png (2MB, 1655x985px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png
2MB, 1655x985px
I hate being ignorant but I always wonder.. just how inundated are women by men? IN my life, as a man, I feel that its pretty much void in terms of women coming up to me or saying much of anything to me. I am 27 and I like to think I make myself approachable but obviously our society teaches us that men should be the aggressor(its fucking stupid and archaic).

Anyway, from a womans perspective, just how often are men approaching you are attempting to get a date with you? I feel like a womans self esteem is like in perpetual boost because it so common for women to be approached.

If you are a dude and you aren't being approached by women OR getting positive returns from approaching women, your self esteem will be dog shit.

Dating as a male is so one dimensional when it comes to actually TRYING to get a date. All it seems anyone does is just non stop approach women until one says yes. Just non stop dice rolling. I hate that concept so much.
>>
>>18655072
>just how often are men approaching you are attempting to get a date with you?
Literally never.

>I feel like a womans self esteem is like in perpetual boost because it so common for women to be approached.
No, my self esteem is boosted because I'm a decent person and I know I have value as a person. I contribute to society and make the most of what I have and work towards what I don't have. I don't sit around waiting for a pity party.
>>
File: 1375763391060.jpg (26KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375763391060.jpg
26KB, 542x400px
>>18655072

1. Women aren't a species of Pokemon. Their experiences with men are often drastically different. If you ever hope to become any kind of reasonable person you should spend your time actually talking to women and listening to their experiences instead of asking a bunch of virgins online what they think womens' experiences are.

2. Constantly being hit on and propositioned for sex is not the "perpetual boost" you think it is. Perhaps to you it would feel good for people to not give a shit about who you are as a person and only interact with you because they want to use your sex parts and high five their friends about it later but for a lot of women who want to be valued for their minds and taken seriously its often very very frustrating.

3. Women are not responsible for your self-esteem. If you can't find a way to value yourself outside of how often strange women want to fuck you then you've developed a very flimsy sense of self and its really nobody's fault but your own. Additionally, its a very unfair thing to expect any reasonable woman to find a man who NEEDS her validation desirable. Reasonable women typically look for partners to share their lives with, not to serve as a crutch for an emotionally underdeveloped man who needs her validation to feel good about himself. Desperation is never a good look, anon.

4. Being an animal is unfair. If you live your life on this planet with food, water, shelter, disposable income and an internet connection and the biggest complaint you have is that you are occasionally required to have enough spine to pursue a person or thing you desire then you're doing pretty well. Hate it or not, the concept that you need balls to get what you want in life isn't going anywhere.
>>
6.5/7 here, I get about 8 messages a day on social media from dudes who want to "get to know me better"

I've been told im a solid 8.5, but this is also by people who I assume want to bang me.

It gets annoying, but I cant say I hate it. Hope that helps.
>>
>>18655072
Every goddamn day and its tiresome at best and frighting at its worst. Its to the point I flinch with a simple hello, thinking oh hell here it comes. Had a guy yesterday when I was shopping at the grocery and three times he looped around in front of me to ask where something is that was right in front of his face and even though all I did was point he just stood there trying to chat me up while staring at my tits. At least he didn't try to rub against me like some have.
>>
>>18655072
Not a woman but I've asked my girlfriend about it who is blonde/pretty and works as a nurse. The attention is ridiculous.

It'll happen when she's driving and someone in the next car sees her and tries to wave at her. The majority of interactions with males that appear to be friendly talk from coworkers 90% of the time ends up being pushed towards an invitation outside of work, personal questions about her relationship with me, small hints of flirtation/sex talk, etc. She says it's obvious what they were looking for when they stop coming around after being shut down a couple times. The same goes for her male friends that she knew before dating with me. Shortly after I came around they stopped asking her how she was doing and what she was up to etc.. When she goes shopping people don't generally approach her but at restaurants if we eat at the bar there is a good chance someone will start talking to her if I go to take a piss...like 25% of the time.

Of course as soon as I physically they typically scatter.

This is purely anecdotal but I wouldn't be surprised if it was generally true that conventionally pretty girls get tons of attention to the point where it's a safe assumption that if a guy is approaching her, it's because he's testing the waters and giving it a shot.
>>
>>18655129

0/10
>>
>>18655113
>If you can't find a way to value yourself outside of how often strange women want to fuck you then you've developed a very flimsy sense of self and its really nobody's fault but your own
It's funny because she uses "virgin" in the very same post as an insult for what she considers the most worthless pathetic thing a man can be.
>>
Every hot girlfriend or FWB I've ever had, pretty much EVERY SINGLE GUY they ever interacted with on a regular basis (coworkers) openly wanted to fuck them, and on top of that they'd get bombarded by every other store employee and random old dude they ran into
>>
File: 1482980190961.gif (2MB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482980190961.gif
2MB, 490x275px
>>18655206

>It's funny because she uses "virgin" in the very same post as an insult for what she considers the most worthless pathetic thing a man can be.

Its funny because I'm not a woman and I used the word "virgin" to literally describe a person who has not had sex with a woman and therefore not really qualified to share knowledge or insight about how women conduct their sex lives.

Ease back on the projection, dude.
>>
>>18655135

Can you blame those dudes though? Being around a girl I like and knowing she has a boyfriend.. I really don't want to talk to her. not out of hatred for her but I just don't want anything to do with her. Like what am I going to do?
>>
>>18655245
>Like what am I going to do?
If you can't just enjoy a person's company, you have a lot of growing up to do
>>
>>18655250
Most women are boring desu
>>
>>18655261
Like I said, you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>18655072
Why are men so fucking desperate? It's no wonder so many girls have inflated egos.

Do i just have a low sex drive because I have absolutely no interest in women before I actually get to know them.
>>
>>18655250
Exactly why we both found it so hilarious. Her "friends" were your cliche nice guys complete with cringey texts talking about pretty and kind she is. However, once they found out she was no longer single they just stopped messaging her. It wasn't like she turned on them or acted differently, it was apparent that these people were not interested in being friends at all. Keep in mind these kids never really made a move either at any point.
>>
>>18655329

I mean.. how many women do you know though that would actually go up to men and talk them with intentions on only being friends? That shit doesn't happen. In fact, people in their 20's and 30's don't just walk up to people of the opposite sex with intention on "enjoying friendly company."

People give men too much shit when women are as shitty if not more in some cases. A dude will tell you he is not interested. A woman will not like your company but keep you around. Who is more savage?
>>
File: 1475734273447.jpg (333KB, 1106x962px) Image search: [Google]
1475734273447.jpg
333KB, 1106x962px
>>18655378

>I mean.. how many women do you know though that would actually go up to men and talk them with intentions on only being friends? That shit doesn't happen. In fact, people in their 20's and 30's don't just walk up to people of the opposite sex with intention on "enjoying friendly company."
>>
>>18655378
>I mean.. how many women do you know though that would actually go up to men and talk them with intentions on only being friends? That shit doesn't happen
I did.
>>
>>18655380

If you can provide some statistical information, I am all for reading it. But you know damn well MOST women in their 20's and 30's DO NOT walk up to men with intention on having a FRIENDLY AND PLATONIC CHIT CHAT.

It just doesn't fucking happen and its not rocket science.
>>
>>18655072
Maybe once every month or two months for just random encounter.

It flares up to 5 hitting on me at the start of the college semester(within the first two weeks or so). Typically by freshmen who have ingrained it in themselves that college is about chicks and hooking up.

It also flared up on social media once when my bf deactivated his Facebook and a few guys asked if I was single.

I'm guessing I'm above average in the looks department. Wouldn't say 8. Maybe a solid 7/10 possible 8 if I took even more care of my clothing style and hair maintenance but I'm broke.
>>
>>18655250
You cant just turn off feelings like that anon
>>
>>18655329
How often did she hit those "friends" up for a chat?
Girls complain when guys stop giving them attention when they find out they're taken, but girls never give them any attention either

Everybody is assholes in both genders
>>
>>18655399
It's not about turning off feelings, it's about seeing a person for who they are besides their genitals.
>>
File: 1386493006125.jpg (45KB, 394x453px) Image search: [Google]
1386493006125.jpg
45KB, 394x453px
>>18655385

>If you can provide some statistical information, I am all for reading it.

Ok, let me break down to you how claim making works. When you make a claim whilst providing absolutely no "statistical information" to back it up, one does not get to put the burden of proof on other people to prove you wrong. It is your responsibility to prove yourself right. Its called the burden of proof fallacy. I don't get to say "There are orange leprechauns living on the moon and because you can't prove me wrong that means I'm right."

Basic logic, son.
>But you know damn well MOST women in their 20's and 30's DO NOT walk up to men with intention on having a FRIENDLY AND PLATONIC CHIT CHAT.

Firstly, no, I don't know that because you and I are two different people with two different experiences and pretending like the anecdotal evidence you've gathered in your limited life experience can be an appropriate representation of the billions of women in their 20's and 30's is absolutely retarded.

Secondly, something I don't see happen often at all is just people walking up to each other for the sole purpose of conversation. In my experience that just isn't how socializing works. In my experience conversation of the friendly variety typically happens through natural openings that arise in mutual experiences; standing in line at the bank, sitting in a bar, interactions with mutual friends, parties, clubs, concerts etc., If what you're talking about is a human person looking at another person then stopping what they're doing to physically cross the room having no intention other than to talk to them then sure. I don't see that happen a lot at all between humans of any gender.

>It just doesn't fucking happen and its not rocket science.

The correct sentence would be, "I don't see it happen". I don't see tornadoes where I live but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>18655404
You can be attracted to someone for more than just wanting to fuck them you know

It's a pretty shitty assumption to assume that everyone who wants to date a girl only cares about fucking them
>>
File: 1500508545574.jpg (18KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1500508545574.jpg
18KB, 600x448px
>>18655220
Do you even get laid?
>>
Depends on the culture and the women, like the difference between finland and brazil. No women ever approach men in any culture however
>>
>>18655438

which is garbage. Women should approach men as well. I don't know who said that men like to do the chasing. Chasing women is dog shit and tedious. I have never once said "WOW, I AM GLAD I HAVE TO DO ALL THE DATE PLANNING, APPROACHING, TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE PLACE AND TIME, AND MAKE SURE I DON'T LOOK CREEPY"

Its honestly horse shit and makes dating feel like a chore. Human interaction with the opposite sex shouldn't feel like a chore but it does. Why?
>>
Depends how I'm dressed.

I usually get more attention/catcalling (3 or so times a day) with no makeup and sweats.

With my hair done/makeup done/cute outfit nobody approaches me, they just stare. I've had a few friends confirm its an intimidation thing, as I've got a pretty bad resting bitch face as well.
>>
>>18655444
you only look creepy if you're ugly

women approach attractive men all the time

welcome to outside your victim bubble
>>
File: smdhclint.gif (431KB, 240x126px) Image search: [Google]
smdhclint.gif
431KB, 240x126px
>>18655072
You know what's funny? I just took a break from pursuing girls. I focus on me only. I actively avoid interacting with them unless necessary.

It's funny to see them looking at me from the corner of my eye while I completely ignore their existence.

Yeah, I'm bitter lol. I'm considered a "handsome" guy. I've had girlfriends and can get laid if I put in effort. But the amount of work I have to put in is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>18655457
No they don't. A woman's idea of "approaching" is smiling and "looking available".
>>
>>18655436

>Do you even get laid?

An average amount I guess, I dunno.

>>18655444

>Women should approach men as well. I don't know who said that men like to do the chasing. Chasing women is dog shit and tedious.

Yeah, and I should own a unicorn that shits bacon cheeseburgers but life isn't fair, get over it. Also, developing relationships shouldn't be a chore. I really don't understand this meme because I've been on a ton of super easy dates as in no intricate planning or approach. I've had tons of dates that was just drinking wine at a park or sitting in my apartment watching a movie. For real, I don't understand the "I HAVE TO PLAN AND DO EVERYTHING MEME" because for me my experience has been "Hey, want to get a drink?" then I meet her, have a drink and go from there. I don't know who or what you've been dating but I've never experienced that.

I've also never had to consciously avoid being creepy. I don't know, I don't want to pretend as though my experience is even remotely universal but I don't struggle talking to people. I get that you're frustrated with your personal experience but perhaps stop projecting it onto the dating world in general and do some introspection because I honestly just don't know what "chore" you're talking about. Obviously the "chore" of dating is a personal issue with you and not a universal rule of dating.
>>
>>18655472

I get the feeling you don't have a lot of experience with women.
>>
>>18655494
O-okay anon, I f-figured since everyone else on this board is a virgin.
>>
>>18655573

Are you doing a bit? I don't understand the bit you're doing.
>>
>>18655502
I agree with this guy.
>>18655472
^are you in highschool?

When women give me eyes letting me know they "are available", they also brush up against me and make not so subtle contact. but thats only immature skanks.

The good ones just talk to me like a normal people.
>>
>>18655469
Stop giving a fuck, keep putting yourself in social situations, and pussy will just walk up to you
>>
File: 5763836.gif (2MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
5763836.gif
2MB, 480x358px
>>18655584
I basically have stopped giving a fuck.
I don't know I'm not giving a fuck in the right way however, since I could care less about talking to women.
I shut myself off from women completely.

But overall, I'm actually way happier just focusing on myself.
>>
>>18655604
If you are depressed about it and on 4chan bitching... you haven't stopped giving a fuck.

You give too many fucks and you have given up... not the same thing.

STOP GIVING A FUCK.
It really sounds like you are on your way to truly not giving a fuck.... only then will it come to you the way you need it to
>>
File: 47847847.gif (1MB, 271x336px) Image search: [Google]
47847847.gif
1MB, 271x336px
>>18655609
I'm past the bitching part.

0% effort towards women.
100% effort towards myself.

I guess I have given up... for now at least. But of course I'm going to want to fuck again. And then it begins again.
>>
Ok so like, as someone who doesn't get approached, you'd probably think it's awesome. And it is, on occasion. But it's kinda like when you're a kid, and you think you want to eat cake for every meal, but then after three slices you're sick to your stomach.

I, personally, fucking HATE being approached by strangers. Once or twice someone came up to me and it actually turned into something, but 99% of the time it's just people entering your bubble without invitation and spouting nonsense hoping that something will stick. And god forbid you tell the person to leave you alone. Don't you know how much courage it took them to come and waste your time? How fucking selfish of you to want to get on with what you were in the middle of.

>If ur a chad they don't mind
Wow really? People are less annoyed by indulging strangers if they're attractive, charismatic, and entertaining? Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>18655401
She showed me her full conversations from the past and as people would try to hit her up. Generally speaking she almost never initiated unless it was like a birthday or to coordinate some work/school related shit.
>>
>>18655072
I'm pretty ugly but I've never been cold approached once in my life, and only been chatted up at a party once.
I'm 22.

Ugly women have it hard too, only the hot ones are getting that perpetual boost. My self esteem is rock bottom.
>>
>>18655072
Literally never. I even approached my bf first. I think that I'm not THAT ugly, but aside from university, I'm a shut-in who never socializes and I don't have any social media accounts. I do have a resting bitch face, though, which probably deters irl advances.
>>
>>18655472
I'm sorry man but either you have a reputation or come across as a boring individual but women approach all the time. The problem is that when they do 9/10 after the first couple days the guy assumes the girl is into him, wants to fuck him, then makes a post on /adv/ asking for someone to interpret what an "lol" means.

You can spew all the chad memes in the world but the idea of getting a 8/10+ girl into bed or even into a relationship within the first week does not really happen. You can obsess over skanks and link some slut's tinders but the majority of attractive women I've dealt with are extremely picky when it comes to who they date.
>>
>>18655072

If you get a chance you should read Jenna Jameson's biography How to Make Love Like a Porn Star.

She describes in detail what it's like to be an insanely hot chick.

Basically she could tell that everywhere she went men stared at her and wanted to fuck her. She would just fall into situations with a new boyfriend who would do anything for her.

It's a lot of power.

Being an insanely hot chick is more power than even a very powerful man. That's why I still think it's silly when women argue that men have more power in life, that isn't the case.
>>
>>18655472
Last year, I was leaving a bar, and a girl approached me completely unprovoked and started a conversation. Like, an actual conversation, not small talk. We're still seeing each other.
>>
>>18655700
And did she ask you out, or just "give signals" until you asked her.
>>
I rarely get approached in person, but I also am a bit of a recluse and only go out for shopping, work and school, and the occasional coffee shop where I can read and study. I wish I was approached more (by both men and women, for conversation and making friends). I really can't remember the last time someone came up to me and started a conversation.
>>
>>18655709
Also, about attractiveness, I think I'm about a 6/10, maybe 7 or 8 on a good day.
>>
>>18655705
"Do you want to come over and do mushrooms with me?"
So we did. We didn't even have sex, we just hung out and tripped a bit and kept talking.

Look man, I know it's easy to think "everyone who has X is Y", and I know it's easy to want to absolve yourself of any and all responsibility in case things go down, because that's how I thought for a really long time. I'm telling you, several years down the line, it gets lonely. Yeah, concentrate on yourself, but don't let your bitterness poison your progress.
>>
File: 1503571028106.png (30KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1503571028106.png
30KB, 528x404px
I'm a guy and I've been slapped on the ass by girls when I'm out with friends. I mean, when it happens I feel awful and a bit happy at the same time, but I'd rather have the girls come up and chat/sit with me and my friends rather than just grab my ass when they walk by. I'm not that self confident so I nevet dare to start conversations with strangers even if they sit practically next to me at a bar.
I live in Finland btw, we have a lot of drunk youth so this shit happening isn't that uncommo (one of my friends has experienced similar shit but it's even more awkward for him since he has a gf).Well, except that the guys will probably get slapped in the face if they start slapping butts.
>>
>>18655404
What do genitals have to do with it? Are single men ever really JUST friends with attractive women?
>>
Alright little shits.

Women do approach men, just not you. They approach ppl they fancy. Pretty directly. They basicly act like men. This is why you act like women. Roles not clear, young boys fail.

Stop acting like women, approach them. YES ITS YOUR JOB. This is your role, besides, unless you are some handsome little motherfucker, you wont get approached.

>BUT MUH REJECTION NOT FAIR

life is not fair, you werent born handsome and rich, even them! get rejected sometimes, get over it, the more you do it, the less it will hurt unless your fetish is being a victim
>>
>>18655576
The bit he is doing is called Autism
>>
>>18655867
Totally agree with anon.

Women do approach men they want and they are very direct.

You see very few women try to friend someone into falling for them like many men do, men who are then surprised they are still holding their dick after years.

The difference. Many men are cowards and can't handle the rejection/bruised ego so its easier to not have resolution than the possibility of a negative one. Women on the other hand become frustrated and impatient quickly and get right to the point. Again, as anon pointed out it is only men they want.

If you are not being approached by women or are but want a different woman you have to work for it and working for it is not passively waiting.
>>
What's with all these illiterate white knights who can barely speak english?
>>
>>18655072
Not a woman but i always imagined it like getting flicked in the ear. Its a little annoying and uncomfortable.

But if I did it to you every day and followed you around to your social outings, at work, while youre at home and just kept going, sooner or later youll be planning a murder.

It doesnt even have to be just me. If every day some new asshat did it youd be having unreasonable out of proportion responses eventually.

Then when that one dude who finally got punched in the face did it hed think you were the worlds biggest asshole for laying him out for such a small stupid thing, because he didnt know the lead up.

Having said all that, i have been cat called twice. It was slightly affirming, but mostly awkward and annoying because i was just trying to do my thing and i had no idea how im supposed to act to that.

I imagine if i dealt with that daily id be ranting on tumblr about it.
>>
>>18655072
Depends on how good looking they are and their habits.

My 8/10 friend who posts on social media all day and goes out every night gets approached by loads of new guys, while someone like me (6-7/10, reserved, not exactly a party person) gets approached less often.
A couple of days ago I spent all day outside alone (café, train, museum, café) And I got approached by 2-3 guys. Most days, tho, no one gives a shit about me.
>>
>>18655072
All day every day. Maximum easy mode.
>>
>>18655072
you can walk up to random attractive women and try to get them interested. you can also meet women more naturally through other activities. just talk to people you want to talk to, and you'll know the people you want to know.
>>
>woman complain about men approaching them
>respect their wishes and don't bother them
>oh wait, but now you're alone forever because women themselves sure aren't going to ask you out
>women then mock and/or are disgusted by you for being single and/or a virgin
>try to get laid to avoid mockery and disdain
>women then complain about men being so obsessed with sex
>oh and also women complain when they DON'T get approached by any men
There's literally no winning move with women.
>>
>>18655378
>how many women do you know though that would actually go up to men and talk them with intentions on only being friends? That shit doesn't happen. In fact, people in their 20's and 30's don't just walk up to people of the opposite sex with intention on "enjoying friendly company."

HOLY SHIT, I'M A CHAD?

I always operated on the assumption that they did just want to be friends (because none ever made it fucking clear if they did want me).

Fuck me, the hot again lady that grabbed me arm just to chat to me on the other shift?
The married hottie the complains about her husband to me?

Oh jesus.
I could've lost my virginity two years ago.

Lesson learned. Next time a woman approaches me, hit with a "wan' sum fuk?".

Life changing advice mate.
>>
>>18655113
Yeah man thats pretty good.
>>
>>18657514
All that's left to do is make a post on /adv/ asking what it means when a girl asks you how your day has been.

Could be that they wanted to smash and are sending hidden signals.
>>
>>18657489
>There's literally no winning move with women.
Exactly. Just do what you want.
>>
I find that I'm better off not approaching women and not reacting to them approaching me. I get labeled as that mysterious guy but in reality I'm just extremely agoraphobic. I really think everyone is out to get theirs and there aren't any genuine people out there.

I'd rather let their actions dictate who they are. And yes, women have to prove to me that they're bringing more than a vagina to the table. The only thing I value is loyalty and trust.

Haven't came across a woman capable of that. And I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>18658368
The point that a lot of guys were trying to make in this thread is that trying to approach women for the sole purpose of having a relationship with them is easy to pickup for attractive women. It isn't so much that you should never approach a woman it's that if you treat them almost like you would a guy and if there is a real connection on things (and not some bullshit like we both hate cheaters) then making a move won't even really be necessary.
>>
>>18658399
Women do have it easy. That's why I just don't care. Imagine the loyalty of someone who can replace you at the tip of a hat. Women say that they want chivalry but encourage the opposite. If someone approached me like OP I'd smile and talk with them. Women think they got everything figured out, yet can't even accept a simple cue for speech with grace. No one is holding a gun to their head.
>>
>>18658406

They have it easy on fuck buddies yes, but when it comes to real partners it is arguably just as hard for them as it is men. I'm the guy who posted >>18655135 and I'm telling you that just getting approached by guys does not mean you are getting *quality* guys. Attractive women have to sift through tons of people who could give two shits about their feelings or thoughts and just want a trophy girlfriend/wife. It makes it easier to be a slut/whore but not every woman wants to ride the cock carousel.

The only other way I could describe it is if you could imagine yourself as an incredibly wealthy guy. You'd be questioning whether or not the women that have the balls to come up to you really give a shit about you as a person or whether or not they're looking to cash out. It might seem great on paper to get the attention you wanted as a guy who couldn't get pussy but when you're searching for someone to have a real connection it blows unless your only purpose in life is to fuck as many people as possible.
>>
>>18658447
More opportunity > less

You can't seriously tell me that numbers don't increase the likelihood of finding a mate. Yeah she will have a hard time just like all of us but at least she won't have to play the guessing game where her life would get wrecked. And I do mean wrecked. Not something you can build back up from.

Men today are what my mother was back in the 80s. Men are better off just taking the hint. If she's out there she'll show up. If not, fuck it. Better to deal with the reality of loneliness over the cruel lie that women say when they tell you they'll always be with you. They won't. You know it, she knows it. It's a mutual lie.
>>
>>18655088
Female here, this is basically what I was going to type. Though I get approached almost every time I leave my house, which is approximately never. I can't go to a bar without being hit on by half the guys there.
>>
>>18658498
>More opportunity > less

Except when you start to think about how many shitty guys there are out there. Think about it for a minute. There are a ton of physically abusive, verbally abusive, controlling, alcoholic, obsessive, unmotivated men. I know you can say the same about women but with men the insecurities and urge to act on them are much more likely. My gf had been in an abusive relationship before me and showed me pictures of the bruises. She had zero fucking chance against a guy that was almost twice her weight.
You're acting like rolling the dice for relationships is what people love to do as if they were job applications or that being in a shitty relationship is better than having none at all.
>>
>>18655867
I don't worry about rejection, I just don't want to seem a cunt. One of the cutest people I'd ever seen was on the bus the other day, and I knew she'd probably reject me but I was going to go talk to her anyways,but I just couldn't. It just seems sleazy and creepy to talk to a cute girl on the bus without making my intentions of securing her number clear
>>
>>18658530
Wow that sucks. It sure is unfortunate that you're obligated under law to date every person who approaches and talks to you. Poor women just have to date all of those bad men and get abused.

Oh wait, that's not how it fucking works at all. Women get offered a buffet of different men whenever they want, and they someone think that because all of them aren't always perfect that it's just as bad as not getting offered anything at all ever like men.
>>
>>18658530
Switch the genders and tell her to stop acting like a victim. See how well that goes for her. The problem is that both shit men and shit women are out there. Who started enabling bad behavior is like trying to discern the chicken from the egg.

I'm sorry to hear that that happened to her but I honestly don't know her enough to tell if she's a good person either. At least I'm being honest with you instead of feeding you insincere condolences without offering some sort of sign that all of us need to check within ourselves before we get into shit. Again at no point was a gun held up to her head to get into that relationship. She has rights.

I'm tired of trying to appeal to a sex that mocks me for doing what I genuinely feel is right and encourages me to lie to them. I'm not a saint but I have standards of myself. No one else.
>>
>>18658583
My exact point. Remind me to get you a drink if we ever meet. It's good to see guys blowing away that smoke screen.
>>
>>18655261
Honestly, most are. That's because my interests rarely collide with female interests and when they do they're taken or way substandard.
>>
>>18655277
Are you me?
>>
>>18658580
This persons response is to shame you for not drinking the worm in the tequila bottle. My response to you is to follow your gut mixed with rational thought and give it a shot. However if the chances of you getting into some shit is high then she's not worth it. To be honest she's not worth anything. You should do it for you. That's it.
>>
>>18655696
Am I the only male who doesn't fall for the insanely hot trap?
>>
>>18658603
No it's because society is structured in a way that if you act on impulse you'd get punished for it. That and they've conditioned you to be. It may not appear like it but they genuinely are afraid of guys like you. You actually don't think on impulse and that makes you harder to manipulate. I expect men to be more like this when they grow up watching it done to their fathers while they are children.

Men are wising up. Good.
>>
>>18658586
Again at no point was a gun held up to her head to get into that relationship. She has rights.

She left as soon it happened. The guy was your average guy that was nice etc. til he got upset one day over some shit about her going to a study group (in college) and it escalated. I guess he was 'redpilled' or some shit and knew she was cheating and putting in her place though!

>Again at no point was a gun held up to her head to get into that relationship. She has rights.

Like I said, either you know it's right to escalate or you don't. If you constantly keep "trying" to be in a relationship with an attractive girl, she's going to notice that crap and feel like you're 'another one'. Every relationship I've been in has been borne out of a mutual feeling that things are going good and moving forward is best.
>>
>>18658629
Like I said I don't know him, her or you.

What you don't seem to get is that a relationship changes in time. You understand this but you're really not taking it in. Imagine if one day your girl flips on you. She can and would given a set of circumstances. Nothing's for sure. You know what is? You are. Self preservation. That's all a guy should ever aspire to. Her ex made a big mistake about taking things with her so personally. I know that given different circumstances she would have stayed with him.

It sounds a lot like either her or you can't own up to it happening. I'm inclined to think it's you.
>>
>>18658613
Damn straight.
>>
I have been aproached by women many times over the years - more than i can relembre right know, thats for sure. Im genuinely better looking than the vast majority of man i meet and tend to act flirty, so cant say its commom. In fact is much more often that a woman is going to signal interest and aviability rather than cold approach really. But my point is that the time someone os going to have in the mating department is going to be pleasing or stressful and demanding much more according to attractiveness(both physical and comportamental) rather than genre
>>
>>18655261
Underrated and I'm willing to bet that I'm the most feminist guy on here.
>>
>>18655261
Fucking. Word.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.