[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone af. What to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493684259019.jpg (544KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493684259019.jpg
544KB, 1920x1440px
Only true friend I ever had I had to ditch two months ago because I was in love with her and she never could've reciprocate my feelings. I'm sociable with a lots of people but it just doesn't click. I wouldn't text them to go out with me because I know that I wouldn't have a good time. It was even since I was in an elementary school. Always had the most fun with a classmate at school but whenever we would hang outside just the two of us, it was most times boring. I didn't mind boring when I feel good with the other person, but I came to understanding that I'm an empathic person and can feel when someone ain't right.

Same was with the only friend I had in high school. Never was a nerd or anything like that, I just didn't want to socialize with people I knew of that wasn't down my alley. Nobody ever had trouble talking with me or I had with the other person. Never was ashamed of talking to girls because I was always above the thing. Shit happens.

But the girl I cut contacts with I always felt happy having her by my side. In every situation and I know that she felt the same about it. I'm 21, don't live at my parents for a while and I go out almost every night. Everybody seems to like me but at the end of it I don't feel nothing. I don't feel that I am connected to anyone. Only thing I feel is the void that is growing bigger and bigger everyday in my heart. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say here, but it's like I'm extroverted enough to be with people but on the otherside too withdrawn to actually be with them.

These lonely nights when just an alcohol is my trusty fellow are slowely killing me. People might say that keeping your mind busy with hobbies and what not keeps you away of these feelings but ultimately you end up in your bed, insomniac, shameful of your life anyway. I really don't see any point of living currently. I've only ever did feel like it was worth living when there was someone with who I could've share my life with.
>>
>>18655015
What are your interests?
Try and join a group of people with similar interests where you'll be forced to meet people and get outside your comfort zone.
>>
>>18655040
I work at a music bar. It's a small cozy place and I get to meet new people every know and then. The kind of music that's playing in there is one of my interests. I know that this ain't saying nothing but over the summer I accepted about twenty friend requests on facebook and all of the people who sent the request I spend atleast one night of active talk. I know that this is a stupid example but with none of them I feel like I could be really friends with.
People around me just feel like stuff that's keeping me less alone, but ultimately I stay alone with noone that really cares about me or I care about. I don't even seem to grasp the process of making friends, I just can't be friends with anyone like everyone else seems to do.
>>
You a shotgun.
>>
I think what you need to do is this.
Get a haircut. Find someone that can cut your hair, you will have to pay them afterwards.

Take a shower. Your hygiene will be very important.

Become confident. Once you say I am confident you are, and if you follow these steps everything will solve itself.
>>
>>18655195
Checked all of what you said times ago. Doesn't solve anything. I don't have trouble getting girls. I don't seek them but they are into me. Sticking my dick into a random pussy doesn't make me to feel less alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.