[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I date this high up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

With these kind of girls (cute social media/model/soft science types) I can't seem to stop saying something that immediately loses their interest. Girls like these don't care about intelligence but I have no idea how not dumb down what I'm saying to get anywhere I want to. Looks and money aside, what can I learn to stop sounding like some science dork?
>>
>>18654982
>what can I learn to stop sounding like some science dork?
How about you stop talking about 'intellectual' shit in the first place?
>>
>>18654982
post another girl

it's likely she's just too attractive for you
>>
>>18654982
Once upon a time there was this gross greasy middle aged black dude. I don't remember his name, but let's call him Reggie...
>>
>>18655036
... As greasy as Reggie was, he did not give a fuck. He had no shame in his game, as it was told to me...
>>
>>18655038
... It didn't seem possible for Reggie to get any hot chick, but that didn't stop him...
>>
>>18655045
...All the chick's he went up to weren't interested. It wasn't until after many many tries later that one hot chick was interested...
>>
>>18655048
...Dumbfounded to see this greasy ass black guy get hot chick's left and right, and it worked every single time.
>>
>>18655058
The point is to not give up no matter what. Even if you think your odds are 1/1000, then you better go up to 1000 chicks. Hot chicks won't fall in your lap if you cry about it. You got to give in to get out.
>>
File: 1390608698642.jpg (461KB, 1535x2105px) Image search: [Google]
1390608698642.jpg
461KB, 1535x2105px
>>18654982

You developed a preconceived generalization about a large cross section of women, treated them all like the same person based on that generalization and then you're surprised when it doesn't work out for you? How dumb are you?
>>
>>18655071
If I may add to your Reggie storiy. It's true and I've applied that to myself with lots of success albeit taking longer time.

The main point with all girls (whether she's interested in and/or complying with you or not) is to be persistent, not giving up. Just like that Reggie.

It is not a bad advice, persistence is only bad when you're so hang up on the result, or acting annoyed pissed like a five year old that's crying over to mommy when they don't have get toy they wanted bought for them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.