[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a bit of a butting of heads at work today with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I had a bit of a butting of heads at work today with someone who was filling in for my immediate supervisor.

I wouldn't doubt that the person filling in would tell my sup about this. This person was acting very strange and against the grain. The substitute sup accused me of being negligent. I know I was in the right and did not do that, but come tomorrow, just in case, what should I do to protect myself if this substitute supervisor complained about me?

My sup and I are on good terms. Do I just leave it be unless spoken to?
>>
>>18654944
Was there an actual problem with your work/the substitute's work that can affect the company? Or was it just a personality clash, basically? If it's the latter I wouldn't worry about it, if it gets brought up at all just explain your side of the story honestly
>>
>>18654963
Basically, I work with disabled children. She accused me of doing nothing and a child almost was outside of the gate unsupervised. The child was still safe, just out of the contained playground we play on, not like she walked out on the street or anything... The school is completely locked too, child wasn't in danger

The kid can't speak and barely comprehends anything. An hour after the fact, the sub tells me the situation and how no one did anything and she just watched a disabled child leave a gated area without anyone noticing.

She then told me I needed to lecture the child. I told her, honestly, if it's not in the moment and immediate reprimand, the child won't understand what we are talking about. She then told me that I am doubting the child's capabilities.

The sub then proceeded to lecture the child. The child had no idea what was going on, as I already knew would happen. I told her, we'd just have to be more careful and catch her in the act to have a teachable moment for this child. She told me she outright disagreed with me.

The sub then proceeded to tell everyone I work with that I neglected a child walking out a gate. Wouldn't doubt she left a note for my supervisor.

The issue is, because of the sensitivity of the place of work, this can be twisted into something that seems way worse than it was.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.