[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get over my first breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

how do I get over my first breakup
>>
Rather easily after time.
>>
>>18654746
it's been 3 weeks
>>
try really hard to remember one of the millions of times she was a cunt
>>
>>18654760
we weren't together long
>>
>>18654761
then man the fuck up
>>
>>18654768
dude it's my first breakup and I'm very lonely can you give advice or what fag
>>
>>18654770
As he said, man up.
Get off 4chan, do something that keeps your mind busy, do some sports, find a new hobby, cut your wrists while taking a bath, watch something on tv/netflix, I don't know dude now fuck off
>>
>>18654774
well you're a big help dude
whatever I've been trying to focus on music and vidya but it doesn't work
>>
Same boat
I remember the worst thing she ever said
I once said that she was the only true joy of my life(it was true) and another time she used that line for an ironic joke to me
She really hurt me but i quickly forgot about it
I think she still don't know how bad that felt to me
>>
i've been there first love shit i just cut myself a lot so do shit, blast music when ur alone be with friends and family and shit as often as you can to distract you, will take u a bit but even tho everyone says you'll be fine like u actyally will you'll feel like you'll never get over them and genuinely believe it but it'll be mad looking back in a couple months
>>
>>18654751
Takes about one and a half months to two, at least for me after a one and a half year relationship.

Just distract yourself. Don't sit there and think about it.
>>
>>18654777
It's called persistence
>>
>>18654780
>>18654789
>>18654825
these help a lot, thanks guys.
I'll play more KH2 then
>>
>>18654745
Fuck a few sluts.
>>
File: d0b.jpg (17KB, 462x579px)
d0b.jpg
17KB, 462x579px
Look up "Entrepreneurs in cars" on Youtube

Also... Understand that it's ok to hurt. If you stifle it, you're basically not giving yourself permission to feel the way you do.

It's ok and encouraged to feel things, OP.

I just got out of a nasty relationship. In hind sight, she treated me worse than trash. But I still have heartache for the chick and in a twisted way, I want to get back with her and try yet again. I won't follow through though. Every time I've made myself vulnerable to her, she has damaged me. I can't hurt like that anymore. I can't risk it.
It's self preservation is what I've come to view it as.
>>
>>18654745
Do the opposite of what I did

>broke up at the beginning of spring
>no contact for a month and a half
>missed her horribly
>contacted her
>she offered to be "just friends" acted like our relationship didn't happen
>got pissed off and argued, lost control and said some things about her that ensure 100% she lost whatever respect she had for me and that there would never be peace between us again
>now not only are we broken up but I look like a weak, pathetic, spiteful piece of shit to her and I have to live with the fact that I acted that way
>only said the things I said to hurt her
>made me feel good for a week or two now I feel like a douchebag
>still miss her
>spent the whole spring and summer thinking about her
>she has moved on, rues the day she met me and has been through another relationship
>I only know this because I've been checking up on her social media

In hindsight I wish I had let her go with no drama and immediately started fucking with other girls. Yeah overanalyzing our relationship has allowed me to learn a lot about myself and what I did wrong but it also kept me in pain much longer than necessary.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.