[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letting go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 410varr4kUL[1].jpg (27KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
410varr4kUL[1].jpg
27KB, 500x322px
It's been three months. I thought I was past the worst pain and would only miss her a little every now and then.
Last weekend I felt like shit. To depressed to do anything meaningful. I missed her. I watched netflix and got drunk. I cried a lot. I thought about getting in my car and driving to her place at 2 am. Instead I took a walk. Wanted to go to the graveyard visit my grandparetns to calm me down. Layed down on a park bench and watched the stars instead. Saw a shooting star and without hesitation wished for a happy relationship with her.
Since then I felt like shit again. So much for getting over her. She even pops into my head when I mastrubate now. I've accepted that it's over.

Now how the fuck do I accept that there will never be a second chance?
>>
I'm suffering through this pain myself bro, you're not alone.

In these brief moments where I feel somewhat optimistic and at peace I'm telling myself that this is an experience that millions before us have gone through. It's not permanent and you can take it as a challenge to improve yourself immensely and eventually fall in love with another girl. Your ex seems perfect right now but she really wasn't bro. There are lots of interesting women to date out there.
>>
I havent completely let go in 5 years, so do it as fast as you can because it gets harder and worse as time goes on.
cant tell you how to do it bcs i havent done it myself but try to find a way
>>
Over a year now for me. It's not that I want to be with her, it's that I hate the idea of not caring about her at all. I'd actually rather feel something than nothing. It's just unfortunately not healthy to be that way over someone you aren't in contact with
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.