[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being "Kindhearted"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

My whole life I've got the following:

"you're actually a really nice guy"
"you're a good soul,keep doing you"
"you've got a big heart"
"are you religious? you're super kind"
"it's refreshing to meet good people like you"
"i feel safe and comfortable without you"
"you're a good kid, i can tell"

This has nothing to do with being labeled a "nice guy" by girls I'm trying to fuck, i have an active sex life, have had relationships, no problems getting grills, and can be a selfish prick when I need to be.

No, this about others' perceptions of me, respect, power and a little bit of fear, man or woman. I just can't help but feel that being called 'kind' is code for 'you're a big softy!' or 'wow you're not threatening at all' or 'wow he's a straight edge normal dude, no personality or edge or anything'. It makes me feel weak and disrespected. I'd much rather be the 'oh that guy's aggressive, watch out' type of guy or someone everyone wants a piece of.

I want to be the fast-talking aggressive finance bro who makes shit move and commands repect and desire and instead i'm the fucking Good Samaritan who works in healthcare (literally) and i hate it. I've tried to change how i come off to others through body language, tone in voice, clothes, whatever but everyone can see through me.

pic related pls help how do i become an IRL individualist risk taking death knight instead of Friendly Neighborhood Paladin
>>
Why not both? "Nice" doesn't mean you're a softy, it means you're sensitive and considerate of others. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and it's a trait that's very desirable to women. You can be an aggressive go-getter without being an asshole about it.
>>
>>18654457
Why would you want to be the guy that everyone hates?
>>
>>18654457
I've been told all the things you said other said to you, and I am that person deep down. What is so wrong with it? You generally attract nicer women who also share those qualities that you yourself have. Do you want to date women who are terrible, selfish, and so fourth? I stay far away from that pool in society, and it's huge. My only advice is to stop being a badass, realize it take a really confident man to be humble and kind to people who are not kind themselves, and so fourth.

I lift, run, have my own hobbies, am competitive, have a good healthy social circle, and I know I am a good person but would never boast about it in person. We need more good people in this world OP, don't try to be something else.
>>
>>18654612
>Do you want to date women who are terrible, selfish, and so fourth?

They tend to be hotter and fuck better
>>
>>18654457
Ever heard the term "Nice guys finish last"? Well that term is bullshit. "Nice guys don't finish". Why do you think the assholes get laid so much? Don't believe all this shit about being nice. None of that matters. Be a douche.
>>
use al Capones quote: "I'm a kind person, I'm kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you'll remember me for"
>>
>>18654457
>>18654642
Spotted the turkroach. Go back to Spain, Italy, Mexico and bomb yourself together with the whole Mafia and the Pope, you psychopathic fucknuggets.
Being a degenerate is awful, you already are the 90%. I am sick and tired of your craptastic genes.
>I wanna be the bad guy XD bad guys are cool and ssexy.
Go cut your head on a cheese grinder.
>>
>>18654457
Kindness is a good trait. If someone calls you a "nice guy" it's a genuine compliment as most people are for self. The problem is when you engage in people pleasing behavior and become a doormat. It's ideal to be kind but be able to demonstrate leadership qualities, strength and firm boundaries when needed.
>>
>I want to be the fast-talking aggressive finance bro

You watch too many stupid movies, OP. You don't know how much decency and sanity it takes to be genuinely "nice". A lot of people are angry, bitter, spiteful people because underneath it all, they're scared and lonely and insecure in themselves.
>>
>>18654457
I've learned that you really can't change your personality.
>>
>tfw being kindhearted just makes me an easy target for getting shit on

Sometimes I feel like it's not worth it, but I can't bring myself to truly break someone's core.
>>
>>18654457
being that other guy has it's own social problems....
sounds like your real problem is that you are an overly sensitive insecure little bitch

:)
but a nice one
>>
File: 1496581756914.jpg (609KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1496581756914.jpg
609KB, 1000x735px
>is seen as and is apparently a nice guy
>even still gets laid, so hes not that kind of "nice guy"
>somehow this is a problem

You're being an idiot man, who says kindness can't command respect? Kindness is a conscious effort to not be an asshole, its commendable. You need to learn the difference between kind and being a doormat; and also the difference between being confident and an ass. There's lots of resources online about learning how to get people to side with you and be a mover, it doesn't involve being a douche nozzle either.
>>
>>18654457
>I'd much rather be the 'oh that guy's aggressive, watch out' type of guy or someone everyone wants a piece of.
DESU that has its own shitty downsides. Just dig your heels in every now and then so people remember not to take you for granted.
>>
you are young
ppl already respect you, it will only grow with time

you are wrong if you think ppl respect aggressive individualists, they fear them, and the at the first possible moment theyll stab them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.