[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4499.jpg (1MB, 2446x2573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4499.jpg
1MB, 2446x2573px
Shit /adv/ I fucked up.
Does anyone remember this pic from a thread yesterday?
If you do I need your help
>>
>>18654440
Or just anyone who knows about the postal service help
>>
>>18654440
I need help 4real
>>
>>18654440
What?
>>
>>18654855
OK well basically I sent some bday gifts to a girl who I don't know. She's internet famous. And 12.
Anyway I went to the post office to send it off. Obviously I'm eager to get out of there quickly.
He types up the address and says what I have written is the wrong zip code. And was sure it's the right zip code but I didn't want to argue, he's the post man he must know. So he changes it. I google it once I leave and I was correct, so now it has the wrong zip code on it.
Not to mention I believe he also asked if there were any liquids or hazardous materials in it to which I answered no (he mumbled thru quickly so I didn't really understand).
Well, it has goddam perfume in it which is a liquid.
Wtf are they going to do with the package now???
>>
I seriously don't get why this is so important to you. If not pedo then what gives?
>>
>>18654891
I told you she would never get it.

>>18654902
He is a pedo, he's admitted to being attracted to a fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>18654902
>>18654907
So will they not send it back to my return address?
>>
>>18654440
>be delicious
>take the sparkly purse today

How depressing
>>
>>18654891
She'd better be dying of ultra-cancer, or this is just weird as fuck.
>>
>>18654935
No it's her 13th birthday.
>>
>>18654945
And?
Are you planning on making a habit of sending birthday gifts to all the little girls who are turning 13 this year?
>>
>>18654950
No I explained in the last thread why I'm doing this.

I'm just want to know what will happen with the package. I just looked on the receipt and the guy wrote down a city 2 FUCKING HOURS from where it's supposed to go what the actual hell??
Like not only did he change the zip code but he changed the whole name of the city and they're not even similar wtf
>>
>>18654961
You have a creepy aura about you.
>>
>OP sends a bunch of pedo shit to a little girl
>Sends it to the wrong address
>Karma dictates that the Head of a Child Trafficking Taskforce will receive the package instead

>>18654961

You better hope they just send it back to you, because otherwise as I told you in the last thread at worst your ass is going to jail, at best you're getting served with a restraining order.
>>
I remember it.
>>
>>18654891

PS: When you said no, you lied, and you lied to USPS. That ain't smart dude.

Maybe they'll put you in the cell next to LeXplorer.
>>
>>18654961
when they input the address, the post office checks it against a database. you likely had a fake address. when he entered it, that number and street were a real house number and street, but didnt correspond to the city that she gave(?) you. so when he typed it in, the nearest approximation was a town two hours away. you never had the right address to begin with.
>>
>>18654891
Most likely nothing. If you checked gift on the customs form, and since you are mailing it within the US, you should be fine. The USPS is worried more about napalm and plastic explosives than perfume shipped to your nymphet
>>
>>18655002
No it's literally in her Instagram bio and I've sent her mail before which she's received. The dude literally just read it wrong I think.
>>
>>18655010
Ok hopefully they just send it back to me and I take it to the usps store with a guy who can read.
I just don't want an incident ya know.
>>
>>18655016

>I just don't want an incident ya know.

Yet you look at a 12 year-old girl on Instagram, go to stores and buy said girl gifts by telling the employee you need a gift for your little sister, then proceed to mail said items to 12 year-old girl?

And you don't want an incident? LOL

I don't want to be burned but if I put my hand on a hot stove and leave it there, ya know, shit is bound to happen.
>>
>>18655033
There are so many people who have an infatuation with celebrities and actors and whatnot. I'm the same.
Yeah she's almost 13 but you saw her picture right, she's something special.
>>
>>18655044
>she's something special
No, she really is not. I hope you'll slip and get caught eventually, it's disturbing how you don't even attempt to curb you paedophilic tendencies.
>>
>>18655047
>get caught
Caught doing what? Sending her gifts? Sure, it's weird. But not illegal. There are much worse things than buying someone a birthday gift
>>
>>18655061
Yeah! Like buying some 13 year old girl that you don't personally know half way across the world a birthday gift.
>>
>>18655061
You will escalate and move on to grooming and probably in 5-10 years you will try to engage in a sexual relationship with an underage girl.
>>
>>18655074
>muh gateway drug
Yeah and since I've smoked weed I'm gonna be shooting heroin soon.
>>
>>18655078
You already went from observing her on Instagram to sending her gifts.
>>
>>18655084
Still very different. This is harmless.
>>
>>18655099
Yes, but you are already progressing. There is no guarantee you won't go beyond harmless acts as the time goes by. More often than not paedophiles snap at some point because they fail to contain their unfulfilled sexual desires. And you are already progressing and reaching out instead of being content with just following her on Instagram.
>>
>>18655117
Yeah well she's the only one I feel this strongly about and she probably be too old in 3-4 years so it'll never come to that.
>>
>>18655136
Arbeit Macht er Frei with you, mohammed
>>
>>18655044
Good god has someone forwarded this thread to the girls instagram yet? Her parents should really be aware this creepo is planning to groom and seduce their kid.
>>
>>18654945
>>18654440
>>18654902
>>18654907
>>18654961

pepo, troll, or pedo-troll

at any rate, you should consider killing yourself
as a solution to all your problems
>>
>>18655099
Not really, its creepy as fuck. You're gonna terrify the girl out of modeling and if her parents aren't already selling her to sex slavery they're gonna be good parents and say "woah if this creepy pedophile is trying to rape our daughter then she needs to not be public."
>>
>>18655136
>she probably be too old in 3-4 years
HOLY- Op just admitted he's only attracted to girls under 16. My fucking sides are in orbit. I pray to god this is one big troll thread.
>>
>>18655099
You're in denial.
This is creepy dude. And you cant compare it to drugs man. The fact that you'll eventually grow to want more than you have right now has happened to others before you.

You need to control this before you hurt someone or at the very least get jail time. This is not okay OP.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.