[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

snooped, found sister's sex toy, feel awkward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1469992387796.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469992387796.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
me:
>20s, lesbian
sister:
>30s, straight/asexual

We're both adults, just to get that out of the way.

I've been visiting my sister. One day she was at work and I needed something but couldn't find it in the rest of her place, so I decided to do a quick check in her room.

Recently, I came out to her and she mentioned some things about her own sexuality while we discussed. We come from a strict religious household so it was one of the few times we'd even talked about sex.

I have some toys of my own, and when i was younger my mother ended up finding one when she was cleaning my room(no, not typical) while i was out. She never said a word about it, but I knew she threw it away. My point: it's made me a little more paranoid about keeping them safe.

I guess the combination had me wondering if my sister had any toys of her own.

So I'm looking, without moving/digging around in her things, for what I need, and what looks like a cheap bullet vibrator catches my eye. Next to it, there's a bottle of lube from an expensive toy company.

This is where I fucked up. I snooped around to see if I could find the other toy, if there was one, and I did end up finding it. After .02 seconds of amusement(I never would have thought she'd have a toy, let alone such an upscale open) I left and have felt disgusted with myself ever since.

I keep having awkward inklings of sexual thoughts(not desire) and I'm not sure what to do to get rid of them
>>
What do you need advice on?
>>
Did you sniff the toys?

But seriously people snoop all the time, I remember one time my ex-wife telling me we needed to "sanitize" the hall bathroom because she knew, her stepsister would be snooping through our drawers and cabinets when she used it.

My advice is not to kick yourself too hard for your mistake but learn from it. If you don't want someone doing that to you then why would you do it to somebody else. Instead of feeling guilty about it just resolve not to do it again.
>>
>/asexual
>sex toy
hmmm
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.