[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which cryptocurrency should I buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: mlao.jpg (18KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
mlao.jpg
18KB, 300x375px
So I'm new to doing this since having been wanting to do it year ago. I'm a poorfag and now I have a little bit of money I can risk losing (or turning into more money).

Is bitcoin still the best? Is it worth to invest 50 euro, 100 maybe (poorfag)?

pic not related
>>
>>18654417
How about you save it. It's like once poor people get money they want to burn it. No wonder you poor.
>>
>>18654650
what value has money when you don't spend it? about the same as literally flushing it downthe toilet.

Can I turn a little money into a little more money with bitcoins? How long will it take?
>>
bitcoin is the best because it's the only one you actually get to use to buy shit

you never use altcoins for anything so might as well just buy some btc and hold. Have a plan to sell them once it starts taking a nosedive and be prepared (as in, know how to) to buy it again once it's done falling.
>>
>>18654417
Can't go wrong with BTC and ETH. Just don't buy at the high so might have to wait. Maybe put some money in bitcoin cash. Don't gamble with shitcoins regardless of what /biz/ says.
Buy and hold. Don't panic sell and don't set a stop loss. Wealthy chinks manipulate the market to trigger your stop and buy the dip.
Never invest what you aren't prepared to lose
>>
>>18654679
Nice gambling mind set. Poorfag
>>
>>18654417
I haven't bought bitcoin but don't buy ethereum right now. It's in a bubble. Likely so is bitcoin.
A months ago it was 300+ a coin.
2 or so weeks ago it was only 186 euro a coin. Now 270. Not a wise buy.
>>
>>18655070
is it true that bitcoin > all the others in terms of value?

I remember something about the way it was mined made bitcoin inherently more valuable than all its descentants.
>>
>>18654417
Think real hard about this.

You are using your limited supply of real money to buy something that literally does not exist, in the hope that some bigger fool will come along and want this non-existent thing so much thagt the price will go up.
>>
>>18656170
money in general is nothing
>>
>>18654417

>bitcache by Kim Dotcom
>and bitcache only
>>
100 euro is not something you can invest. It's pocket change. How about you use it on something useful? Such as things that would help you get out of poorfag status. Like, buy a hammer and nails and start a carpenter business.
>>
>>18656236
Hey let's pretend it's the 1890's where this stuff would still work and you wouldn't have to pull some memes to trick money into your wallet
>>
>>18656230
yeah that's right

that's why it's the single most important thing for an individual's quality of life
>>
>>18656258
and that's why people invent ways to make more of it
>>
>>18656241
The point was, 100 euros is far too small to invest.
>>
>>18656230
But money is backed by the government, which has a very big interest in keeping it solid. Nobody other than those who "own" cryptocurrency gives a good god damn whether it collapses.
>>
>>18656261
invest in something essentially worthless? psh
>>
>>18656293
If 100 euros is big money to you, save it for when you really need it.
>>
>>18654679
>poor mind

What value has money when you don't have any fucking money because you spend it once your savings reaches 100.
Imagine what could happen if you didn't spend it until you had saved 10,000.
Or better yet you got to 10,000 and kept saving until 100,000.
>>
>>18656371
you have no idea how being poor works
>>
>>18656608
Poor people have poor financial planning skills. Literally living paycheck to paycheck. It's not a coincidence that if a poor person wins the lottery, odds are high he will be poor again soon.
>>
>>18656642
>living paycheck to paycheck
exactly how being poor works
and you're implying this is a choice when you can afford fuck all and get rekt when there's unexpected costs?
>>
Anon, I dont even need to read the other comments to tell you this.

Bitcoin is the only crypto coin that matters, all other cryptos are scams or "Pie in the sky" fantasies of 16 year olds who want to get rich by suckering crypto newbs.

I have been in the crypto community since 2013 and I have seen just how deep the scams are played - which is why I can tell you the following with 100% confidence.

Bitcoin was and still is an experiment, but it is working. Thus it is a highly speculative investment and also a target for every computer savvy scammer on the planet. Scammer methods are many-fold:

>1. They will hack you to steal your coins

>2. They will infect your PCs to ransom your coins

>3. They will build corporations to offer services for your coins and exit upon reaching critical mass of coin holdings.

>4. They will build alt-coins (Cryptocurrencies) to trick newbs into riding the wave of the next BIG COIN

>5. They will try to manipulate markets and fake you out of your coins. The most recent example of this is a $100,000,000 war-chest which has been committed to doing just this.

Basically - Bitcoin is so valuable the entire worlds population of economists, and banks, hackers, scammers, con-artists, well-meaning fools, governments, intelligence agencies and the like - ARE HELL BENT on keeping you away from Bitcoin.

Buy Bitcoin, hold it come hell or high water. You are still early so even if you can only buy a fraction of 1 whole coin it will still be better then playing the scammers games.

BUY BITCOIN
HODL BITCOIN
accept no substitute.
>>
>>18654417
Get a tax-preferred savings account and put ETFs into it.

Don't do anything else until you have money to burn on speculation.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.