[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel like im not as good as her exes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

How do you date someone knowing your gf has had better men than you?

For example my girlfriends ex is stronger than me, more rich, could probably beat me in a fight, probably had a bigger dick than me, etc. He dumped her after a month and a couple months later we started dating

I can't help but feel like shit. How can I possibly feel good dating her when she's been with better men?
>>
>>18654316
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, take solace in the fact that she sees something in you that means more to her than any of those things.

Probably a good idea to not let her see how cripplingly insecure you are though...
>>
>>18654331
But how do I know shes just with me because im the best she can get
>>
No one is perfect, dude. We all have our own major flaws. We all have our good traits.

I personally don't date women that don't make me feel some kind of intense passion - I tried dating a girl that had "all of the right traits" before, and I just ended up bored as fuck, compared to another girl that should have been much worse on paper, but just did it for me.

You shouldn't view dating like getting a car. It's not about the feature set each one has.
>>
>>18654343
That contradicts everything you stated in your first post. Obviously, by objective standards, you're not the best. But to her, you have something she values more than what her exes could offer i.e. status, strength, money, dick.
>>
>>18654348
How do you know that? It was her ex that dumped her and made her sad, not the other way around.
>>
>>18654316
My gf's exes all had bigger dicks than me. (True for most of my exes, honestly.) I just have to eat good pussy instead of give her good dick.
>>
>>18654355
Dump her. She sounds trashy.
>>
>>18654355
Perhaps she realized the things her ex could offer her weren't things she really wanted in a relationship. Of course she'd be sad after a break up, no matter the circumstances. That doesn't mean you're not important to her.

Comparing yourself to her (or anyone's) exes will do you no good and will surely sabotage your relationship if you can't stop feeling insecure.
>>
just give up on women cuz you sound hella gay.

Seriously tho, you need to have a lot more self esteem if you plan to survive in any relationship.
>>
>>18654365
What if the things her ex offered her were things she wanted? Youre assuming the best here

How can i not compare myself when she probably has compared me?
>>
>>18654358
Thats pretty emasculating bro

>>18654366
Whats the point of having an inflated sense of self worth?
>>
>>18654375
Has it ever occurred to you that you might share qualities she valued in her ex? There are more important things in life that people seek in relationships, things deeper than money/sex/status. He could have been rich and famous with a 12" dick, but also funny and had a kind heart and knew how to emotionally support her. The things that are susceptible to change are shallow qualities, him being funny and kind would be qualities that would likely stick around for life.

You might have those qualities, and that might be what she really wants in a partner.
>>
>>18654378
Be glad you have a big dick.
>>
>>18654316

if you girlfriend is the disgusting non-white you posted then you've got bigger problems than her ex's
>>
>have great GF
>date for years
>goes really well entire time
>find out she's a secret internet whore for the first 2 years
>we'd been dating for 3 years
>can't stomach it
>get some space
>think it over
>realize i can't be with her after discovering all of this
>break up with her
>it's super dramatic
>i'm still recovering a year later
>she's dating someone else
>scope him out, like any mildly curious ex would do
>i'm 10x better than him, and she settled for less
>feel good about myself
>know i've got her in my back pocket incase I'm ever horny and desperate

Feels good man, I'm glad she downgraded.
>>
>>18654386
I dont see how that helps if she thinks she downgraded like >>18654395
>>
>>18654378
its not to have an inflated sense of self worth, but to have *some* self worth, where the mere prospect of other men that have fucked your chick arent a threat to your own comfort in a relationship

>>18654391
just log off
>>
>>18654404
How can they not be a threat? Are you saying its impossible that she might still have feelings for her ex?
>>
>>18654403
How are you so sure that she feels like she downgraded?

Jesus man, work on your self-esteem please.
>>
>>18654411
Because her ex is a buff rich mma fighter who she slept with in less than a week but made me wait a month before even letting me have sex with her
>>
>>18654415
Maybe she didn't *want* to have sex and was pressured to have it early with him? I mean there are so many reasons why someone would want to wait that don't have to do with you. Not everything is about you.
>>
>>18654420
Sounds overly naive.
>>
>>18654432
Okay Great Wizard of Wisdom, go ahead and enlighten the people.
>>
>How do you date someone knowing your gf has had better men than you?

feel fucking lucky and grateful that she chose you over anybody else
>>
>>18654404
>"go-go away poltards :("
>>
>>18654442
Youre assuming OP is white for no reason

And secondly that girl is Iranian.
>>
>>18654438
>girl dates above average dude
>gets dumped
>dates average dude

You do the math
>>
>>18654448
>that girl is a mudslime allah akbar

Lol
>>
>>18654458
>thinking shallow traits are the only things someone takes into consideration in a relationship

Unless they themselves are shallow, there are more important things that what OP listed.
>>
>>18654466
yeah and its how Alpha you are

if the other guy was more Alpha she may have gotten alpha-widowed and will likely never feel as much attraction to any other guys as much
>>
>>18654476
Oh fuck off you red-pill fag

Isn't summer over already?
>>
>>18654478
>ignoring objective facts because muh feels and egalitarianism
>>
>>18654460
>implying Iranians are religious
>>
>>18654481
>Objective facts
>Opinion spewed by bitter virgins

Choose one
>>
Keep it Simple Stupid

Realize that Monogamy in the 2017 West is a severely broken and damaged system.

You are literally better off converting to islam and marrying multiple wives and wrapping them in hijabs. You need to be seeing multiple women simultaneously. Lying about it or going full on polygamist is up to you. That way, if you're feeling like a Billy Bob Beta about 1 talking vagina, the emotional damage will be minimized because you have 4 more talking vaginas to shoot semen at.

I guess this is natural selection at work. You'll feel like shit you'll either straight up an hero or become so emotionally broken that no women will want to fuck you and you will never reproduce. If you are dumb enough to Oneitis in the age of Tinder and Kim Kardashian then you do not deserve to breed.
>>
>>18654485
So you're saying there's no such thing?

>>18654492
I've always thought about this. Women definitely are players in todays day and age, just look at any of their cell phones. Tons and tons of orbiters constantly talking to them and giving them validation. Being committed to one girl seems like a fucking shitty deal no matter how you look at it, unless shes a qt pure virgin waifu (less than 1% of the population).

How do you personally handle it?
>>
>>18654497
>How do you personally handle it?

By fucking other women constantly and doing more constructive and fun things with my time
>>
Not OP, but I think it is related to the topic.

Do you anons think that in a fair play level, if your dick is smaller (or just less big) than her exe, it eventually will hurt the relationship?

I mean, I know you can do more things that just thrust into her, but I feel like even if you put all the effort, even if you do X positions etc she will eventually miss being filled in that way.

PD: I'm talking, once again, in a fair level of personality and other context. That includes previous dick didn't hurt her of big.
>>
>>18654316
fuck her then chuck her
>>
>>18654497
TRP is just bullshit manipulation tactics schemed up by bitter virgins who can't get their dick wet any other way. They claim women aren't special and can be easily manipulated, yet write pages and pages on how to go about it. Women AREN'T special, and treating dating like some sort of complicated mind game will only lead to a miserable and unfulfilled life.
>>
>>18654507

The act of dating and putting on your Best Self is manipulation. Wearing makeup and a pushup bra is manipulation. Not telling someone you just met about your deep dark true feelings about Donald Trump, the Jews or your latent homosexuality is manipulation.

All human interaction is manipulation to an extent. You're manipulating us right now with your english thinking you are some sort of person when in real life you are a neckbeard farm animal with caked jizz and cheeto dust on your stomach.

Begone farm animal!
>>
>>18654503
and your gf is okay with that?
>>
>>18654535
They're all ok with it ;)
>>
>>18654507
and yet the people on there are getting way more laid than you
>>
>>18654536
explain.
>>
>>18654316
Chin up OP, you're way better at being insecure than Chad was, and you're better at broadcasting it to strangers over the internet!
He dumped her after a month, so she got a small taste of something better, but chances are she can't achieve it again, she will make do with you and your insecurities.
>>
>>18654358
Anon has a tiny penis.
>>
>>18654316
I only care if they are better at sex then me. Thankfully, most guys aren't. I take forever to cum and have an insane amount of stamina. Because of that I guess I am cocky and don't care because I know the guy can't she is dating can't get her off ten times in a row or have her convulsing to the point where she honestly is afraid she will pass out.
>>
>>18654420
There's no way it wasn't a woman who wrote this.
>>
>>18654628
Liar.
>>
>>18654628
we talking vaginal orgasms here? I take a longass time to cum too but she can only get off when shes on top
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.