[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it autistic / unethical to pretend to report someone to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Chihuaha.jpg (212KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chihuaha.jpg
212KB, 390x600px
Is it autistic / unethical to pretend to report someone to the local council / police?

There's a black guy in the block of apartments across the street who sits outside at least twice a week and blasts rap and reggae music so loud the entire street can hear. I've seen at least one person go down and confront him about it.

I'm just trying to read a book earlier when I hear his music and see him sitting there with "I wish I was a baller, I wish I was a little bit taller" blasting after 30 minutes of other rap music so I stood by my window and help my phone to my ear and looked down at him as if pretending to be complaining about his music.

A couple of minutes later his music has been turned down and he's back inside his apartment. Is this stupid or autistic of me? I frankly don't trust this guy's intelligence enough to go down and confront him face to face as if he's dumb enough to blast music and ruin 200+ people's Thursday evening he's probably dumb enough to attack me if I do.
>>
>>18654238
Why didn't you actually call the city tou stupid mother fucker jesus christ.
>>
>>18654240
I tried before (and also about a party where some black people down the street blasted dancehall music until 2am on Tuesday this week) but the lady who answered told me off for specifying that the music was reggae music and said staff would have to visit my apartment and come inside to judge whether the noise was intolerable. I mean, you can hear this shit several streets away.
>>
>>18654240
This, calling the cops for a noise complaint isnt a big deal. I called the cops on my neighbors at least 5 times before they got evicted over similar crap. Cops just come by, talk to them, and leave. They only start writing citations if they're getting multiple calls many times and the fuckers still aren't quieting down.
>>
>>18654245
Here you're supposed to call the local council, who send people from their anti-social behaviour team to deal with it. But they need to enter your property and see if the sound is tolerable. But the thing is, most complaints are made at like midnight until 2am, so I don't want people coming in and waking my flatmates when they could just stand outside and realize everybody along the street can hear this shit.
>>
>>18654244
>and said staff would have to visit my apartment and come inside to judge whether the noise was intolerable.
And you believed her? Fucking pansy bitch. Just say
>I wish to make an anonymous complaint about noise in my neighborhood. My neighbor is playing extremely loud music
>>
>>18654255
Not possible. The second time I phoned the guy was really passive aggressive and kept saying "sir, I need your address and postal code"
>>
>>18654254
I mean whatever works. Just don't be shocked if your fake calls stop working once they realize nobody ever comes to talk to them.

If you're supposed to call those people, then just fucking harrass them until they do something. If not, call the cops anyway. Tell the cops this counsel won't do anything about it.
>>
>>18654262
Okay thanks, I'm mainly afraid this guy is going to visit my apartment and threaten me or something for "snitching" since that's a common theme in much of the music he plays.
>>
>>18654238
It's autistic because you didn't really call. You should, and better yet encourage your neighbors to complain too.
Call the landlord and threaten to move out if this isn't taken care of. Once again, getting numbers on your side will give you more leverage. Landlord would rather evict one asshole than watch 10 tenants leave
>>18654244
Be persistent. Cops will get tired of people bothering them over this dude and put the nails on him.
>>
>>18654265
The vast majority of my neighbours are non-white and many don't appear to speak English well, so they're probably afraid to call the police. And this guy playing the music is like 50 years old and sits there grinning for like 7 hours at a time while gangster rap and reggae blasts with the bass turned all the way up.
>>
>>18654264
Thats why you just call and don't make it obvious. My neighbors I'm about 99% sure were drug dealers so I wasn't about to let them know I was the one calling the cops. I just called without ever letting them be the wiser, could have been any house on the street calling.

Putting on some sort of show about calling is exactly whats gonna get them to murder you in your sleep.
>>
OP here. The guy has turned his music back up now and I can hear every single fucking lyric and feel every drum beat. If this continues for another 30 minutes or so I'll go out and ask him to turn it down, let's hope I make it back alive.
>>
Just euthanize this wannabe gangster.
>>
>>18654274
>buy a sound system
>put it in your porch and blast filthy frank's "nobody likes you" on repeat until he gets the message
>every time he turns his music on, ruin it by turning on your countersound
>>
Dont be a dick just ask him ya pussy
>>
>>18654274
If you get attacked you can just get him arrested, solves the problem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.