[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashamed about fucking landwhale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: lol.gif (38KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
38KB, 245x280px
Hello /adv/
I've had sex twice now with a really obese girl.I do it because I'm insatiably horny and she has a tight pussy, but when we take off our clothes I feel disgusted looking at all her rolls of fat, and after I'm done cumming I feel disgusted by myself that I just had sex with such a fat woman. It doesen't help that I am a /fit/ guy with a 6pack, but I struggle so hard to get laid with good looking girls.

Tips? Should I just stop doing this? for myself? The guilt and disgust is overwhelming but my penis needs something to tear up :(
>>
>>18654212
Stop before your disgust becomes a fetish.

Like my dad said, "make a point to only date girls smaller than yourself, and prettier than yourself"

Also, fat women stink
>>
>>18654227
?
>>
File: 1502480083950.jpg (25KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1502480083950.jpg
25KB, 500x505px
>>18654212
Post picture of both of you together, it would be priceless for shitposting on /fit/
>>
>>18654224
But if it did then he could enjoy himself a lot with very little effort kek
>>
>>18654224
Thank you.
>>
>>18654212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk
Try this op
>>
>>18654277
I want a beautiful fit GF. I don't want to settle for this disgusting hell.
>>
File: 1496040354318.jpg (52KB, 650x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496040354318.jpg
52KB, 650x628px
>>18654319
I'm an ugly manlet in Sweden where you can't even look a stranger in the eyes without freaking them the fuck out. Also have crippling social anxiety that I need to work on before I can attempt anything said in his videos. Believe me, I have listened to most of his speeches.

Right now I just wanna bang from tinder. There's a shit ton of hot girls there but the competition is stiff and ugly acne manlet guys aren't exactly on the top list.
>>
>>18654212
>really obese girl

Height/weight/build?
>>
File: iulullilului.jpg (210KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
iulullilului.jpg
210KB, 2048x1365px
>>18654334
>>
File: htreherth.jpg (115KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
htreherth.jpg
115KB, 956x960px
>>18654334
100+ kg
~158 cm tall
orc build
>>
>>18654346
>>18654350
Would smash, but just like OP I would probably be ashamed about it.
>>
>>18654350
I'd fuck her if I were single.

Suppose you knock her up? She could very well be the future mother to your children.
>>
>>18654354
Look at her arm in 1st pick pls
>>
>>18654361
You sound like a nit picky gay guy.
>>
>>18654361
What are those spots, does she have bad skin?
>>
>>18654323
Man,the first step is always the hardest.What i would recommend to you is ask to a stranger some instructions or whatever,start breaking the anxiety piece by piece,and going from there you step up this little missions to help you overcome this shit.
>>
>>18654361
she seems sunburnt, but.. yeah, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>18654418
You must be american if you don't think she is fatter than holy hell. Her arm is bigger than mine and I am ripped. And, she's way bigger IRL than she looks on those pics.
Fuck this board, honestly.
>>
File: 1495049385766.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1495049385766.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>18654414
Just help me dude, come on. I'm begging you. I'll pay you, do you have paypal?
>>
>>18654212
>>18654346
>>18654350
If you feel disgusted then stop. As you said the only reason you're fucking her is because you're horny as fuck. And if you keep fucking this girl then you might not feel the need to get another chick because you can already get laid easily.
And yes you're right whatever this board says 100kg at 158cm is obese as fuck but she does look like a sweet girl at least.
>>
Landwhales are people too. As someone who has been on the other side of someone using me to get sexual gratification when they were in desperate straights I wouldn't so anyone like that. There are guys out here who love fat chicks and would fuck her with no shame. Let her find one.
>>
>>18654350
Then move over, faggot! I'll fuck her like a real man.

God, I would slam my rock knob so deep in her soft, fat cunt. I'd nut in her fuckin' soul. I'd eat her fat ass while I jackhammered her throat with my 9 incher and tittyfuck her into oblivion
>>
>>18655425
I'd take her in the shower and get her fat tits and ass all soapy and massage them and rub my cock all over her, before I rinsed her off, then slowly shaved her pussy to make it soft and smooth, then I'd bend her over and bury my face in her cunt, licking and sucking on her clit, while fucking her pussy and asshole with my nose.

Then I'd intimately dry her off and massage her, wrapping her hair in a towel before deadlifting her and throwing her on the bed. Then I'd kiss and suck on her soft lips while I teasingly prodded the head of my cock against her soft cunt. Then, once I couldn't resist anymore, I'd bury the entire length of my shaft deep in her velvety pussy, fucking her roughly until I'm on the very edge. I'd slow down right at the end to host her into a breeding press before I gave my last hard pumps deep into her pussy, satisfying my need to impregate a plump, fertile woman.
>>
>>18655445
I'd buy her a set of really nice lingerie, something with garters and strips, and have her dress in a nice dress, then I'd take her too a nice restaurant. Something nice but not too upscale. During dinner, I'd scoot my chair around to her side, and I'd gently tease and coax her throughout the night, slipping a hand up her thing or playing with her hair.

Then, when we got home, I'd passionately kiss her and grab big handfuls of her fat ass while pressing my hard cock against her through our clothes. Then I'd quickly undress her, and tie a blindfold on her, then gently tie a rubber collar around the base of my cock. Then I'd pay her on the couch, where I could suck and kiss her breasts, gently biting and roughly sucking on her nipples, before guiding her mouth to my cock. There, I would have her lick and suck on my swollen cock and balls for hours, while I gently massage and stroke her clit and thighs with a vibrating egg. Then, when I was certain that neither of us could take much more, I'd take her from behind, gripping handfuls of her giant ass as I animalistically pump her womb full of nut butter.
>>
>>18654212
jesus fuck dude get over yourself you egotistical fuck.

Who cares, you fucked a land whale.... i've fucked some pretty gross chicks in the past... The difference is I don't fucking care and I don't go on about what low standards i've set for myself because i'm not a fragile little bitch like you.
>>
>>18654323
hue, psychosis isn't even a diagnosis
>>
>>18655445
>>18655549
Or, I'd have her call her sister or a chubby friend and we'd all get drunk, then I'd dare them to make out, then gradually join them. Then I'd pull out my cock and casually place her friend's hand on it while pulling her tit out of her shirt. I'd probably have to coax and reassure them at first, but gradually I'd get them more into it. I'd start rubbing both of their soft, fat muffs through their clothes, before stepping back and slowly stroking myself while watching them go at it.

Then I'd lay on my back and have her sit on my face. I'd be smothered while I ate her pussy and ass, meanwhile I'd have her friend suck my cock or ride me. I'd pace myself before bending her over and fucking her at a gradually building pace. I'd pull out to bidenmy time if necessary, but finally I'd pin her down and blast a heavy seven roper down into her guts.

Then, without saying a word, I'd pull out my still throbbing cock and go over to her friend, giving her the same treatment. I'd pull her hair back and point her face in the direction of her face, then I'd growl, "Is this the best dick you ever had?" And I'd make her say it to her. Again and again I'd make her say it as I spanked her and groped her ass. Then finally I'd shoot a second load in her, then I'd have them both clean my balls with their tongues.
>>
>>18654212

Fat women are like cheap hotels. Great when you're desperate but you don't wanna make that shit a habit.

I've banged like 20 women. There were a couple fatties in there. No shame, but don't make it permanent. If your friends hate on you it is because they are insecure, and don't wanna you bring male-female expectation standards up for the females. That shit is biology, same as women who hate on other women for giving up the pussy too easy.
>>
>>18654346
dude shit this girl could be half decent if she lost a lot of weight, maybe start taking her out for runs or get her on a diet? how old is she and do you like her as a person is the real question I wanna know. if you don't think it's worth getting her fit stop fucking with her and start pursuing some other women.
>>
>>18655445
>>18655549
>>18655673
You'd just cum in seconds and cry like a bitch while she sympathetically comforts you, you know you would
>>
>>18655724
it amazes me what people type on here
>>
>>18654239
PLEASE
>>
>>18655816
Don't have any and I'm not taking any pictures with that 175 kg beast
>>
>>18655724
Is there something you want to talk about, Anon?
>>
File: 1489446871645.jpg (27KB, 446x437px) Image search: [Google]
1489446871645.jpg
27KB, 446x437px
>>18654346
>>18654350

Aww she's such a cutie. She'd probably be sizzling hot if she was normal sized.

But in general I agree with the sentiment in the thread. Don't go there when you're not attracted. It's a disservice to you, it's a disservice for her.

Let her get her shit together and get healthy; and *then* you can bless her with your cock.

Don't beat yourself up over it though OP, to err is to be human.
>>
>>18656978
She will never lose weight though...She's a trans-fat feminist. :(
>>
>>18657016

>trans-fat feminist

I've never heard this term before. Is it a joke about dietary micronutrients, or a reference to sexual identity..? Something to do with fat-positive ideology?
>>
>>18654212
You're picture is so hilariously unrelated to your question ahaha

>>18654212
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.