[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Roxbury.png (669KB, 698x477px) Image search: [Google]
Roxbury.png
669KB, 698x477px
Could someone who is married, in a committed relationship, or has been in love describe to me what it is? Do people in committed relationships actually love each other, or are they together because it's comfortable and it's easier than being alone? How long does love last?
>>
baby don't hurt me
>>
You know when you're feeling sad as fuck and they come to you saying "hey what's up" and you instantly feel good about everything again?

Or when you're at work thinking about what they're up to, and you can't help but laugh at the stuff you guys did the night before?

Or when you feel like that "3 masks" philosophy is bullshit, as they see the real you all the time?

Or when you feel the need to improve constantly? Not because of insecurities, but because you want to be the best for them?

That's what love is.

At least for me. Been in a relationship for a decade now.
>>
>Do people in committed relationships actually love each other, or are they together because it's comfortable and it's easier than being alone?
I settled and dated a partner just because it was easy and I didn't want to go through the trouble of finding someone else; even though I had plans to break up with said person. I developed strong feelings of attachment for said partner however.

>How long does love last?
Nothing lasts forever. For example friendships can end or fade after a while; just like love.
However, they both can be maintained or rekindled.
>>
>>18654430

sounds kinda faggy desu
>>
Love is different for everybody. You have to try it. Yes, you will be disappointed and it will hurt you. but it will give many great and amazing moments you'll always remember. love for me can be difficult at times cause i have some issues, but my boyfriend knows how to deal with me and gives me so much love, more than i could ever ask for. love is something you have to try. and it will fail at times. but it's an experience you'l gain
>>
>>18654185
>Do people in committed relationships actually love each other, or are they together because it's comfortable and it's easier than being alone?
Both and neither. However, you would find more people on the second statement than in the 1st. The fear or the unability to be alone of by themselves hits and they desesperated search another human being.

If what you are searching for is for the anwser for "Will I be in love with someone for all my life?" or same with the other being, the anwser is yes, but you will have to work. Although that "work" won't require any effort, and won't feel like you're working into something.
>>
>>18654430
Are you even saying real words?
>>
>>18654430
This. You're absolutely right
>>
>>18654430

thx
>>
together because it's comfortable and it's easier than being alone
>>
>>18654430
oh hey john green I didn't know you browsed 4chins
>>
>>18654185

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9wad536tw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.