[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mfm_swingers_symbol_mousepad.jpg (69KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
mfm_swingers_symbol_mousepad.jpg
69KB, 750x750px
Stupid Question, please don't pelt me with small rocks.

I have female friend and while hanging out at the beach this week, she let slip the confession she'd been gang banged.

Little shocking to say the least as I've always had a bit of the hots for her.

So I get her to talk about it. Basically she had a few drinks with some guy and they'd gone back to his place. Ended up with him and his roommate tag teaming her all night.

So to say the least I'm a bit jellous she did this, and I'm wondering why she's telling me all this, am I in the friend zone, or does she know I'm hot for her and is rubbing this in my face for some reason? I welcome any input on this.

However, that's not my primary question. After thinking about this the last couple days, I started to ponder, was this accually a gang bang? I always thought of that as a group of guys, like a gang, at least three or more.

Thoughts
>>
She a ho.
>>
>>18654159
it's technically just a threesome, she probably is somewhat interested in you and hopes this shit turns you on
>>
I'd have preferred she try turning me on in a different way. : (

Although a guess in a perverse twisted way it's a bit of a turn on.
>>
>>18654159
How did she feel about the whole thing while she was talking?
She could have been trying to get it off her chest.
>>
>>18654159
No it's not a gang bang.
>>18654166
And no, it's not a threesome.
In the words of the late great Patrice O'Neal,
2 girls and a guy is a threesome.
2 guys and a girl is a train.

>>18654175
Also, don't fucking use emoticons on 4chan you enormous faggot, Jesus christ
>>
>>18654216
2 guys and a girl is a devils threeway.
A train is when multiple guys have a turn on a single girl but not at the same time.
>>
So, the whole conversation didn't have the tone like she was trying to get it off her chest, at least not like she had guilt or negative feeling about it.

Seemed more like she was just dying to tell someone about it who wouldn't spread it around. Thinking about it, maybe she wanted to relieve it by recounting it, I don't know.

I just feel burned that she let two guys she didn't even know do this to her.
>>
>>18654221
Think about it

What kind of train just has a locomotive and a caboose? That's right
>>
I don't think trains even have cabooses anymore when was the last time you saw that?

But you have me stumped what type?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.