[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do woman on the streets think when you look at their breasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: firmbreasts-womanintshirt[1].jpg (18KB, 508x377px) Image search: [Google]
firmbreasts-womanintshirt[1].jpg
18KB, 508x377px
what do woman on the streets think when you look at their breasts?
>>
>>18654086
I have same question
>>
>>18654086
"Is there something wrong with me?"
>>
Provided it's a glance or a quick up and down, most think nothing of it. It happens a lot.
>>
>>18654086
If you're Chad
>Wow he's so hot and confident I wish he'd fuck me
If you're not Chad
>god what a creep wonder if I should scream rape i wish he'd die
>>
>caring what whores think

lol spoiler they don't
>>
>>18654086
Women don't think, they react.
>>
i'm a chad, so when I do it they get turned on

I suppose if you're some skinny, weird looking freak then they'll hate it
>>
>>18654787
Real chad doest look at girls. Girls looks at him.

Sorry for bursting your bubble bro.
>>
>>18654830
did I say they don't look at me?
>>
>>18654086
do women even think?
>>
I wouldn't notice or care. Maybe other girls are like me in that way. I've always been told by friends that people stare at me all the time but I never notice. I guess I should pay more attention but once I'm out I forget to. It's not because of my boobs as they're average size.
>>
>>18654787
Yea chads dont even care about girls dude
girls just beg them to suck their dick
>>
File: 1375762557170.jpg (25KB, 720x540px)
1375762557170.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
>>18654121
>>18654787

Found the virgins.
>>
>>18654086
I developed early so guys have looked as long as I can remember so I don't think about it unless they make it real obvious. What I HATE is when they make comments and want to rip their eyes out.
>>
File: IMG_3473.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>18654787
>i'm a chad
>4chan
>>
If it's just a glance, than I'm cool. I probably don't even notice.

If I catch someone starting at them for seconds, okay... If it's for minutes, that can be creepy, and I run through my rape avoidance checklist, like looking around to see whom I can ask for help in case it's again someone who will try to rape me. If they talk to me, that's better than just staring a hole in my shirt.
Like some dude at work would stare at my boobs for long, but it was okay, cause it turned out he thought I had them done and wanted to ask for the name of the surgery to get his wife's boobs done there. So that would obviously make me crack up, esp. since they're real, but like... With some funny remarks, it's okay, just staring is creepy af.
>>
They know you're checking them out and think you're a creep, but they pretend to not notice to be polite.
>>
File: 1502192749773.webm (543KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502192749773.webm
543KB, 264x400px
>>18656037
>having a rape avoidance checklist
Thank god im a male.
>>
File: 1403271946261.jpg (745KB, 2142x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1403271946261.jpg
745KB, 2142x3000px
>Voice in head: "Ugh here comes another guy that's gonna pretend he's not staring at my boobs. Just take a good look, perv"

>Another voice in head: "Got another one! One attention point added to the reserve. God I love my boobs"
>>
File: 1502156960563.jpg (38KB, 717x769px)
1502156960563.jpg
38KB, 717x769px
>>18656437
*takes a good look*
>>
File: 1503574719232.jpg (33KB, 657x551px)
1503574719232.jpg
33KB, 657x551px
>>18654879
Pics plz.
>>
>>18654086
i understand a quick glance, since it can be hard not to look at boobs, but it makes me increasingly uncomfortable the longer you stare. i typically don't take it as a compliment, i make an effort to dress modestly and avoid attention. sometimes it feels like people stare just to see me squirm. i can't tell if this is an irrational impression on my part that comes from insecurity or if it's real.

the only times it has been actively bad instead of just vaguely depressing were times when very visibly drunk people were leering or actually approaching me to comment on my body.
>>
>>18654787
"I'm a chad" kys no chad would say that
>>
If you have nice boobs I'm going to look at them. Fucking deal with it. That's just how it goes. If you're wearing a bikini or a low cut shirt, or a tight as fuck shirt then they're going to get looked at. If you take offense to that well idgaf. Obviously I'm not going to stare at your chest but I will glance multiple times.

Sorry to break it to you, ladies, but dudes love boobs.
>>
>>18654086
Probably something reasonable, like "huh, that guy's staring at my tits, but that's a pretty normal hormone-driven response, it doesn't really affect me one way or the other, and I did anticipate this happening when I put on this shirt that accentuates my tits, so I don't see a problem"

Man its nice how chicks are chill and reasonable like that.
>>
File: d0a.jpg (189KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
189KB, 1400x569px
>>18654787
>i'm a chad
No real chad would ever say that, let alone know what chad in the context you're saying it in means.

>when I do it
Chads don't care about women. Women practically beg them to fuck.

Also chads don't browse 4chan

Found the virgin newfag
>>
i only notice if i'm wearing something that i msyelf find a tad too revealing since then i'm more alerted to reactions from strangers. normally, i have other things to do than observe random people and where they direct their eyes towards.
>>
My fiance has large breasts on a thin frame and I've asked her this same question. She normally wears a jacket or hoodie even in the summer because she doesn't like the attention. When she doesn't both men and women stare, and the self-questions are "is something on my shirt?", "is my cleavage showing?", and "what's so fascinating about chest fat?"
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.