[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is (too) popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 13245.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
13245.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
My girlfriend has an instagram with more than two thousand followers. This of course comes with hundreds of comments under any of her photos, usually people over-complimenting her looks and making it clear she's "sexy" or "hot" and shit. She doesn't enable them, but I can't help but feel jealous / pissed when I see it and I don't know how to go about it. In my mind I think I'm overthinking it but i just dont know
>>
>>18654064
Does it make you feel like your gf belongs more to other people than to you?
>>
So you landed a girl who other people want to fuck? Why aren't you proud of that?
All that should do is make you want to keep improving yourself so she sticks around. If she leaves, fuck her.
>>
>>18654070
She doesn't respond or even follow these people so I don't feel like she's "whoring" her social media presence (for lack of a better wording)
>>18654073
This is true, however I'm just not used to being with the girl everyone wants. In a sense I guess that means I did good? It's just seeing all the people who would jump on her in a heartbeat makes me feel as though I have to compete with total strangers
>>
seriously, i don't get this mentality
why arent you flexin yo bishhh on da gram??
>>
>>18654064
I have a free easy tip for you:
Block her instagram or simply never use it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Cheers!
>>
As hard as it is, you have to realize that a relationship won't complete you. In fact, sometimes relationships consume you, which sounds like your situation.

You have to accept that she is her own person and the more you try to "fight" her popularity, the more miserable you will be.

Accept your emotions, you're human, then let em go

Keep it cool, my dude
>>
>>18654081
You did do good, and you do have to compete with total strangers. That's life. You compete with strangers every day, whether it's work, social, relationships, etc. It's not usually a life or death end all struggle, but you're always competiting whether you realize it or not.
Take this as a wake up to reality and get your head in the game instead of complaining about it on 4chan.
>>
>>18654084
This.
>>18654064
>not instantly boosting yourself to the status of the guy everyone wants
For shame OP.
>>
>>18654097
>>18654102
Yeah, you guys are right. Guess I did think too much of it after all. Was too much of my insecurities getting in the way here.
>>
>>18654109
It happens, man. At least you have the guts to admit it and think through it clearly
>>
Better check her inbox if she's whoring herself out in private messages. And phone messages in general.
There's 2000 of them and only 1 (one) Chad is enough to ruin your life. Don't listen to the cucks here telling everything is ok. It's rarely ok.
>>
>>18654145
If she is cheating, I'll find out regardless and I will leave her without hesitation. No use prying and causing problems now. A cheater will cheat regardless of what I do to stop it.
>>
>>18654147
Mah nigga, you actually know how it is
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (14KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
14KB, 307x164px
>>18654151
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
59KB, 400x300px
>>18654145
>calling everyone a cuck
>resorts to cuckish acts like snooping through messages
>>
>>18654147
proud of u, bro
>>
You're probably upset that your gf is a THOT
>>
>>18654176
>doesn't know what a cuck is
You're either a beta or a female getting triggered because your whoring is compromised.
>>
>>18654184
>supports underhanded techniques
>too afraid to actually talk to your girl so you have to dig up "evidence"
>so insecure you think a girl must be cheating on you
>actually gives a fuck about what other chads think

yup i have no idea
>>
File: 20170824_220855.png (60KB, 720x421px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_220855.png
60KB, 720x421px
>>18654196
You literally have no idea. I bet you're American considering how fucking stupid you are.
>>
File: IMG_6848.png (173KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6848.png
173KB, 750x1334px
>>18654281
if i get dubs, this is the true definition and you're it
>>
>>18654304
fuck okay i lose, you win
>>
Cut contact before she cucks you, OP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.