[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is wrong with me ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6153.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6153.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>having dreams of killing people in my sleep
>my eyes are like starring to a dead fish eyes in the mornings
>whenever I see someone/something die I have no feelings/fear
> few times walked in a forest at night

During day I am like other people .. enjoying life and shit

So wtf ? Any one has these issues ... or I'm crazy person
>>
Anyone
>>
No you're just an edgelord who think he's different.
>>
>>18654122
Maybe
>>
Walking in a forest at night is pretty relaxing for people who are not paranoid about wild animals attacking them.

Becoming desensitized to death (through media at least) is probably pretty common
>>
>>18654130
Never thought of animals attacking me , but I wouldn't care cuz I'd slap the shit out of it IF in not a fucking tiger

Well it's not through media .. it's through general life
>>
>>18654050
We're all weird, I've had dreams I wouldn't even want to talk about on 4chan. The fact that these things concern you enough to make a post about it shows that they're nothing to worry about.

You're just overthinking, let your mind move on to something else.
>>
>>18654050
Welp welcome to life bud
This is pretty normal stuff, you are not a psychopath I guarantee it. This would be apparent by now if you were.
The fact that you worry about this at all and that you think about yourself in comparison to others confirms you can empathize.

Perhaps there is an underlying issue not being addressed that may lead you to not be disturbed by imminent dangers. I don't want to draw conclusions, but how is your sense of self worth/self esteem?
>>
My latest dream was about a pack of intelligent zombies with sexy chick zombies who invaded a swimming pool and started fucking with the terrified lifeguard but then they ripped his arm off and turned him into a zombie and he started swimming around with the chick zombies in a pool of blood and the guy ended up kinda liking it. Dreams don't mean shit and apathy is normal. Don't know why you want to waste time in the woods at night though, seems unproductive.
>>
>>18654050
100% normal
>>
>>18654328
My sense of self worth I high, i love who I am and making my self better.
When it comes to dangerous situation I always want to be part of it , it makes me exited.

>>18654390
Being in woods makes me calm. I like to walk through it at night because I can enjoy the silence and darknesss. When there is no one around sometimes I smile for no reason
>>
Why are you people responding to this underage faggot like it's an actual human being
>>
Can I use your thread OP? A lot of people have said the way I walk/body language has an aura of superiority like I"m better than everyone, but I couldn't feel the more opposite. A lot of the time I feel like the most worthless so I have no idea where they get this from. Can anyone lend some insight?
>>
>>18654690
Sure, you can.
Maybe I'll find answer for my questions too
>>
I just waked in the park alone in complete darkness
>>
>>18654690
May be a subconcious means of keeping people away. Therefore they can't hurt you
>>
>>18655389

That may be it. A girl once told me "You have a tough shell to crack, but once I got to know you, you're actually a really nice person"
>>
>Sometimes, I even sleep with my nightlight off.
>I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck blanket monster. You're not getting these feet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.