[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No girlfriend no social life working a job at red Lobster as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: suicide-hanging_00375642.jpg (60KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-hanging_00375642.jpg
60KB, 1600x1000px
No girlfriend no social life working a job at red Lobster as a fucking dishwasher/baker making 309 a week. The main thing bothering me is no gf and no validation. I don't know if I'm too shy or ugly or what. I'll post a pic upon request but it just like to complain and get support bc I don't have a lot going for me, life is boring and I don't have the human need for intimacy and sexual expression met.
>>
Can someone help me find gf
>>
There is honestly no such thing as being too ugly to have a gf. You can always aim lower.
Usually guys are expected to make the first move so if you see a cute girl talk to her and try to get to know her. Don't expect to make every girl you talk to your gf rather just start of trying to make a friend. Worst case scenario she's taken but knows other girls that might be interested in you.
>>
>>18654041
it's all in your head man. Do one new thing each day and one day you will be making great things.

What you need kid is a passion. For me it was religion and politics. I got dragged into it, loved it and made it my focus.

Choose a passion that makes you strong.

And whule you are searching for that passion you will fins and experience great things
>>
>>18654111
>Worst case scenario she's taken but knows other girls that might be interested in you.
No girl would do that, you fucking moron. And the worst case scenario would be her telling all her friends how this creep OP hit on her.
>>
File: Snapchat-1139367855.jpg (377KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1139367855.jpg
377KB, 1080x1920px
>>18654111
How low should I aim
>>
>>18654126
You never meet people through your friends? all your friends were made through randomly talking to strangers? fuck off retard.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18654148
You look ok.

Take selfie with smug smile face, look into camera, get a tshirt and spin the tinder okcupid and badoo. Ask girls on dates within first convo at the end when you run out of topic and hope for best.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.