[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychonaut advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1491492310381.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491492310381.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
Bit of a weird one here guys.

I've been clinically depressed for 3 years. My life has gotten to a point where i have nothing, nobody or anything to aspire to. What little life i have is pointless.
But, as much as suicide seems like the best way out. I don't think i have the balls to do it.

So, somehow I've come to the logical conclusion that completely scrambling my already broken brain is the best bet.
Will ingesting 103 grams of dried magic mushrooms accomplish this? I really don't want to come back from this.

>inb4 vomiting
I have anti-nausea drugs.
>>
>>18653981
If you don't help your self, no one will.
You have to know that you are on your own in this life. If you always think of your self as a dip shit than you allways be like that ...
The worst enemy to you is yourself
>>
>>18653981
Biggest enemy to you is your self.. if you think that you are a dip shit , than you will be like that. Here in life , there won't be anyone for you , just your self ! Always, even if you have the best life you can imagine
>>
>>18653981
I see you'd are willing to ingest shrooms. What about LSD?

In some anecdotes LSD has help relieve depression.
“I just felt like the fog — the ugly, miserable fog of depression — was gone. And at the end of the day, I thought to myself, ‘Wow. That was a really good day.’”

Source: http://wtop.com/health-fitness/2017/02/can-lsd-treat-depression-microdosing-mainstream/

LSD can help you see the true nature of your problems.
>>
>>18654026
I would love to do LSD instead. But its as rare as rocking horse shit where i live. Ive been looking for years and am too paranoid to try darkweb. Last time i thought i managed to get hold of it i tested it and it wasnt LSD so i binned it.
>>18654001
I have done everything i possibly can to rid myself of it. New job, new home, new girls... been to numerous psychotherapy treatments and been on countless different meds. Ive worked out, ate healthy, got clean from drugs... nothing works and i spent that much time effort and money trying to cure it its left me with nothing.
>>
File: you_got_it_dude.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
you_got_it_dude.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18654026
>>18654039

Well as hard as it may be it is still possible to get some eventually.
It is still possible to change your life.
It is still possible to to find someone.
It is still possible to aspire towards something.

Every heard of Golden Gate Bridge suicide jumpers who survive?
They all said they immediately regretted it the second they jumped.

"I saw my hands leave the bridge. I knew at that moment, that I really, really messed up. Everything could have been better, I could change things. And I was falling. I couldn't change that."

Source: http://abc7news.com/society/second-chances-i-survived-jumping-off-the-golden-gate-bridge/2010562/

Don't let your depression win. Fight it strongly and fiercely.
>>
you certainly don't need that much
20 grams will fuck u up good, sell/give away the rest
>>
>>18653981
>103 grams of dried magic mushrooms accomplish this? I really don't want to come back from this.
Hmm, just do a few grams every few days and try to achieve a life changing epiphany.
>>
>>18653981
That would suck to eat and you wouldn't accomplish "not coming back" by which I assume you mean losing your mind. You'd be scrambled for a while maybe even months but you'd be back! Probably with a much deeper appreciation for life too!

People have thumb printed LSD and tripped for days and been fine you'd just have a really bizarre experience I think especially if you've never tripped before - it could even be awesome at a dose like that things like fear and anxiety can melt away (actually at a dose like 5-10g lol no idea for 103g!)

I think if you really want to have an insane trip do DMT, I smoked 200mg in one hit for my first experience as I thought I knew what was up from a lot of heavy LSD and Shroom trips and didn't want to be spooked from a low dose so went all in but that didn't help at all it still blew my mind I was absolutely certain I had died and had been dead for an extremely long time and that was just part of the experience. I came back and couldn't help but smile and dance I felt deeply appreciative of being alive and realised how breath and special our time here could be.

I do truly believe taking psychedelics with a professional could cure depression and PTSD but without proper guidance I think it could fuck you up worse and increase PTSD and bring about other psychological disorders. My experiences have definitely helped me but they haven't 'cured' me I still have depression and definitely still suffer from PTSD but I guess it was worth it because it did help.

Word of advice with DMT - if you do take some and a breakthrough amount, don't be fooled by the "5 minutes" sure it's active for 5 minutes (25 for me but also had MAOI herbs mixed in) but that experience is.. insane I can only speak for 200mg which is considered an extremely high dose (80 is classed as very high on erowid) but the intensity of the experience sticks with you for a long time.
>>
>>18654215
To be clear, DMT is an insane trip but also something that feels very serious and spiritual I think I just suggested it as my mind was thinking "well this guy must really want an experience if he's thinking about taking that much!" but I highly suggest dealing with DMT with a lot of respect.

To be more helpful in regards to your depression. I think it might be a good idea to have a good 2-5g trip somewhere you feel very happy and safe and then integrate that experience for a week or so and then begin a micro dosing regime of 0.2-0.8g taken every few days (3-4?) it will take a bit of trial and error on your part to find the right dose for you, you just want to be aware of the mushrooms not be 'tripping' but and this is the important part: Do the exercise, Eat the healthy food and I highly suggest meditating.

Take this seriously and stick with it. Remember though you're experimenting with your mind here, I personally haven't started microdosing yet because I have found CBT meditation (Morning and evening for 10-20 minutes), exercise and eating right to be pretty helpful for me so long as I actually keep doing it every day after about a month I start to feel it's effects and you must continue to meditate and stuff just like if you were taking the pills you got to keep taking them, I've never taken the pills but at one point in my life I had a doctor telling me "there is no chance someone with your condition can come out of this without the help of anti-depressants" but I was adamant on not taking them and I'm fucking glad they're poison for the soul in my opinion and if I do find myself slipping again my plan is to microdose mushrooms or LSD which is why I have looked into it quite a lot.
>>
File: 1503603397765-1670836041.jpg (3MB, 4672x2624px) Image search: [Google]
1503603397765-1670836041.jpg
3MB, 4672x2624px
OP here, i just bought a quarter ounce of stardawg and 5g of honeycome resin. I think this will put me off the idea for a while. Not smoked in quite a while.
>>
>>18653981
Maybe the answer for your happiness is far from yourself. Spend your life to make some other people happy, it's better than suicide (something you can do anytime) and you give yourself a chance.
>>
>>18654340
That resin looks like the stuff I'd find in my ears
>>
>>18654376
Kek, its practically the same consistency too.
>>
File: This_Is_So_Good.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
This_Is_So_Good.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>18654340
Yum that looks dank.
When I was down in the dumps not wanting to live, I found that weed was something I could turn too.
It always gave me something to look forward to after being miserable from work.
>>
Nah man you gonna shit yourself if you eat that much and you would be back in a couple of days anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.