[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this really work ? Or is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1425283816956.jpg (348KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1425283816956.jpg
348KB, 1239x795px
Does this really work ?
Or is it
>>
>>18653880
It does look like it works.
Too bad it's too expensive for me... meh
>>
>>18653880
The thing with inhalant suicides is that if you at any point decide to turn back then you potentially fuck yourself up. In this case you might be inducing a stroke.
>>
Exit bags are the best methods of suicide, but I would refrain from using a mask like that. If you accidentally release too much pressure from the gas tank, you will rupture your lungs and your painless suicide will turn bloody and painful after all. But otherwise, yeah it's a good method.
>>
>>18653889
It's the last $ you're gonna spend in your life .
Right now i'm at the edge , I could hardly have any less problem in my life , my future will be comfy , i'm healthy yet it has been one years of permanent suicidal thought and self destructive behavior that I can't fix .
>>
>>18653893
The mask seems like an easier setup tho , if I slowly open the tank until the flow is right there shouldn't be any problem , right ?
Offcourse i'll try opening it before just to be able to tell how strong it is based on how much I turned it .
>>
>>18653902
If you want to take the risk.
>>
>>18653880
No because the helium isn't pure enough

Don't trust such a simple explanation, do lots of research and always have a suicide method prepared in case you're the type to be suicidal.

I don't recommend suicide unless it is for a physical illness though, a mental illness is more common reason and worth getting through.
>>
>>18653927
do you know what capacity the helium tank I buy should have ?
>>
>>18653950
Asphyxiation should take a few minutes. I'd say get enough for 20 minutes? How much does one breathe in one minute?

Lack of oxygen will cause permanent brain damage. If you are discovered and saved, you can look forward to drooling incoherently for your remaining decades.

I'll keep my 45 as an exit strategy, but cool idea.
>>
>>18653880
I tried it and it worked really great. Trust me.
>>
>>18654894
if you're a ghost who did you possess to type this..?
>>
>>18653880
no, this is meant to trick newfags

I mean it will you but your lungs will explode first and will be extremely painful
>>
Just cut yourself with a rusty knife until you get an infection. That way you can always go back if you pussy out while facing death

Thats what I'm planning at least
>>
>>18654908
Fool. Only weaklings need to possess.
>>
>>18653902
>The mask seems like an easier setup tho

Helium exit bags are painless and fast with virtually no risk involved.
The amount of work and preparation you put in is easily worth it you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>18654926
*shares kind words otherwise unsaid*

don't be stupid and don't you... wtf... just stop
>>
>>18653880
What about meds? what kind of medication would I need and how do I get it? if I overdose too much or do something potentially stupid then will it hurt like hell and will I fail?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.