[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb petty girl stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sadbork.jpg (4KB, 112x130px) Image search: [Google]
sadbork.jpg
4KB, 112x130px
Hey bros, I could use some advice on a specific girl, most people can see through past the emotion so I could use some honest advice, thanks

>Get back from school for the summer
>work same summer job as before
>girl I had crush on for 3 years is still here
>her bf broke up with her
>few days later, she hits up an old friend who tells me
>their date was meh
>fast forward in July, my 21st bday
>invite friends, the girl, and the mutual friend
>mutual friend tries to sleep with her in the woods but she runs
>Im busy dealing with something else, so I didnt know it was happening
>few weeks later, she hits me up to hangout with her
>We go get tacos, and she tells me how mutual friend tried something
>Apologize, but the day is going well
>We decide to get ramen the next week
>get caught helpign a buddy on an online exam, prof emailed me about knowing about it
>start getting anxiety in the date
>she calms me down, helping me out
>the crush feeling is evolved
>we hangout again, she comes over plays vidya because she wants to try to get into it
>Watch a movie
>shes twitching her fingers, Im not sure if shes ready
>she comes over again, says "im a caring friend" but uses me as a model for photography
>we sit going through some stuff, really close
>felt she was almost ready
>she leaves, I say goodbye
>text her, twice within this week
>no response
>friend asks who this guy is on her snapchat
>cant see her story, but not blocked

Guys what do I do? I feel like shes removing me from her life, but why walk away like that? Cant she just reject me? Please any advice helps, it may seem petty, but it seems a big deal for me. I leave for school sunday, so Im hoping that she texts me before then and gets the chance to see me
>>
>>18653854
She tried her best to make you like her
>>
>>18653854
>>shes twitching her fingers, Im not sure if shes ready
Women want a man sure of himself.
Your uncertainty here screwed you over.
You always push as far as you can.
She will let you know when she is uncomfortable.
This is when you back of a bit, wait, then reengage slowly.

>>she comes over again, says "im a caring friend" but uses me as a model for photography
See how you became a "friend." This is how she sees you because you friends don't make sexual advances.
>>
>>18653866
>>18653884

I do like her, but she was talking about her ex-boyfriend a lot so I didnt feel like she was ready for a relationship. When we out for food, she said she wasnt looking, and no matter how hard I made an advance, without straight up kissing her she felt stonecold. Very little movement
>>
This is the guide on how this will solve itself:

>get haircut
go to a hairdresser or barber, have them cut your hair and pay them
>take a shower
hygiene is very important, you probably didn't know this as few do but you need good hygiene not to be an asshole, you will need soaps and shampoo and something to scrub yourself with. Afterwards towel off.
>become confident
Say, "I am confident". And now you are confident. Your issues should be gon and you are now a decent human being that people actually want to be with.
>>
>>18653884
Jesus.... what the fuck is wrong with you? You're the sort of dickbag that ends up date raping girls.
>>
>>18653924
I shower everyday, im not a 200 lb neckbeard, despite my shaggy hair. Im still struggling on how to move forward with her? Should I just leave it be, wait for her to text me back? or should I take one last shot?
>>
>>18653931
There is nothing wrong with backing off when the girl is uncomfortable. And trying again later when her comfort builds.

Backing of shows restraint you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18653854
>I leave for school sunday, so Im hoping that she texts me before then and gets the chance to see me

Say this to her. Call her if you can. Tell her you'd like to hang out one time before you head out for the year. If she never replies, well shit, guess her phone died forever or she doesn't like you at all.
>>
>>18653999

nice trips man, Im gonna be with a group saturday, that was gonna be my last ditch effort to get her to hangout with me. I wanted us to be alone, watch a movie again, Im really just hoping im over reacting and she just forgot to reply to me twice
>>
>>18654016
That's probably the case. Often times people who don't care about texts or are just busy with daily life see a text and say "oh yeah, I gotta tell them this", but then finish up what they're doing and totally forget.

Don't let it get to you. She probably doesn't realize you're on the other end waiting cause you're overanalizing it all. (I'm guilty of the same with a love interest of mine)
>>
>>18654141

that makes me feel better, just really hoping I am overanalyzing this, I dont have much time left to do something, take action. You feel?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.