[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raccoons WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6152.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6152.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
WTF do I do ??
>pic related

How the fuck do I get em out ?
>>
>>18653853
lmao that nigga laughing at you, call an exterminator mang
>>
>>18653871
I did call... he took them with him... now they are back again

The same raccoons bro
I have a feeling that he let them go like 4 miles away from my house
>>
>>18653895
Call him back and demand he come get them again and take them further away?
>>
You don't, you move, it's the coons house now.
>>
>>18653853
Call your local animal control. If you have a car or truck, you might just be able to borrow some lice-catch traps sized for trash pandas.

Catch them then drive them out a fair distance from you place and release.
>>
>>18653900
Or take them off my self

>>18653901
It's feels like it man... it's all because I fed one of them 2 weeks ago .. now it's whole fucking family over here
>>
>>18653853
Piss on the largest and and then assert your dominance over the pack, revert back to primal state and become known as the raccoon man
>>
File: hh-lc-animals-raccoon-trap-1.jpg (29KB, 383x405px) Image search: [Google]
hh-lc-animals-raccoon-trap-1.jpg
29KB, 383x405px
Trap them....just go to your local, home Depot, Lowe's, whatever and pickup a trap...set it out with some scraps of food in it, catch the fuckers, drive to a park like 20 min from your house and release them..

They're so fucking dumb and easy to catch its not even funny. I caught 2 of them on accident when I was trying to get ground hogs out from under my deck.
>>
You have a gun right? You know what to do.
>>
>>18653916
Lol wtf ... that made me laugh like a horse ...
If it worked like that than I would have raccoons work for me
>>18653918
Dam than Ill buy a cage
>>
File: IMG_2737.jpg (867KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2737.jpg
867KB, 3264x2448px
>>18653913
>I fed them.

You done fucked up. It's no different than feeding any stray animal. You do it once to get rid of some scraps and feel good next thing you know they're all over the place.
>>
>>18653918
They would probably just come back, they made that their safe place. Just poison them all, fuck it.
>>
>>18653933
>>18653933
The one I fed was so cute .. my heart went "Awwwww"

Now that they live inside .. and how stinky they are ... my mind and heard goes " Holy shit"
>>
Hire a homeless Nam vet to hunt and dispose of them
>>
>>18653951
Heart not heard
>>
>>18653853
scoop them out

shovel
>>
>>18653956
This or a big stick, push them toward the exit and hit them if they try to come up to you, wouldn't wanna risk rabies. Autistically screeching and flailing around during the process might help scare them off even more.
>>
File: 1499055439411.png (396KB, 892x730px) Image search: [Google]
1499055439411.png
396KB, 892x730px
>>18653936
They won't come back if you take them far enough away...they can find their way back up to like 7 miles or so..beyond that they're fuckin lost
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.