[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6110.png (222KB, 296x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6110.png
222KB, 296x535px
>be me
> have gf
> my first

We were texting for a long time, than we met for the first time .. we have lots of fun
We have sex every day
We both love each other
She told me that she gets very horny when ever I'm with her ..

Any girls here ? Please explain
Cuz I thought I would get laid just once/few times a week ... but we do it every day
I'm new to relation ship and don't know shit what to do.
I don't want her to feel that I'm using her in any kind of way... I really love her.
>>
So you don't want as much sex as you two are having? If that's the issue why not just ask her to take things more slow?
>>
>>18653788
I'm perfectly fine with it.
The thing is that I'm concerned about her feelings about doing it every day.
Are females as horny and want sex like guys do except the time when they are have bleedings
>>
>>18653782
As long as your enjoying yourself, let her enjoy herself.
>>
Enjoy it while it lasts. If your relationship continues, expect the frequency of sex starting to drop a few months in.
>>
>>18653800
It didn't drop for 3 months now

>>18653804
It's like your saying my dick will go soft after many months of everyday sex
>>
>>18653797
You're very clearly underage, you should leave this website.

Also most woman are horny even when they're having their period (hornier than usual for some).
>>
>>18653810
bruh, if she hasn't gotten tired of daily sex for three months that's a fucking keeper, don't fuck this up anon
>>
>>18653818
Not gonna prove my age cuz it's useless

As if.. I see her laying on bed and crying in pain. Clearly she is not thinking horny stuff

>>18653825

Thanks for the advice... yea I better not fuck this up when I want to have her for the rest of my life
>>
>>18653840
So because the only girl you've ever fucked in your pathetic little life isn't horny during her period, it means that no female are ever horny during it?

You should try typing like less of a retard, then I wouldn't question your age.
>>
What is this garbage. Girls have different sex drives just like men. Some barely enjoy sex and some will do it hourly.
>>18653858
He's underage.
>>
>>18653858
Don't compare your life with mine
You just getting salty here
It's 4 chan no one gives a shit but you do

>>18653865

Thanks for the explaining
>>
I responded honestly to this thread but now I regret it because I have to agree OP is underage.

Go fuck your gf and get good grades in highschool. Enjoy life while nothing matters right now, Then come back to this site when you're old enough. There's the advice you never asked for
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.